Clasps 04/07/2015 12:18 PM CDT
For some reason I can no longer put clasps on items (all rogue guild purchases):

>get sack
You remove a plain sack from in your grey pack.

>lmas clasp my sack
Picking up a punch from the workbench, you carefully put a hole in the sack where you intend to attach a clasp.
Roundtime: 30 sec.

>get clasp
You remove a plain clasp from in your grey pack.

>lmas clasp my sack
Picking up a punch from the workbench, you carefully put a hole in the sack where you intend to attach a clasp.
Roundtime: 30 sec.

>glance
You glance down to see a plain sack in your right hand and a plain clasp in your left hand.
Re: Clasps 04/07/2015 12:36 PM CDT
I'm guessing that this isn't the case, but did more than an hour pass between those two attempts?

Do you have a clasping task assigned for LM training? If so - can you share the specific task text (so I can be sure to assign the same task to myself)?

Ixix
Re: Clasps 04/07/2015 01:59 PM CDT
No, the steps were done immediately. I first noticed it last night and brought fresh gear to re-try today. I do have a clasping task assigned (and had already gotten a rep).

You have 33 ranks in the Lock Mastery skill.
You need 59 training points to earn your next rank.
The Training Administrator told you to visit a master footpad for a talk.
You have 2 repetitions remaining to complete this task.

Murphy glances over you with an appraising eye before saying, "I'm sure you've heard about a little something called 'honor among thieves'. That's all well and good, but sometimes people need a little extra income, and they might think redistributin' some gems from yer pouch to theirs is an easy way to handle their financial difficulties. Really, who could blame 'em, the way yer dressed? So, it's useful to keep your containers closed and out of the reach of wandering hands."

Murphy says, "If you've got some containers for me, hand 'em over."
Re: Clasps 04/07/2015 02:28 PM CDT
Thank you. I still didn't have any issues clasping that same sack from the guild shop though. I would try logging out and back in and grabbing a fresh sack, and if it's still happening I think that you're going to have to ASSIST about this one so we can get a closer look.

Ixix
Re: Clasps 04/08/2015 03:40 PM CDT
Thanks Ixix and Mikos for resolving this issue!
Re: Clasps 04/08/2015 03:40 PM CDT
Thanks Ixix and Mikos for resolving this issue!