inconsiderate rogues 03/07/2011 01:10 PM CST
Look ya all im really proud that you think your abilities and skills are advanced enough to pick were ever you want. LIKE TC. The rest of us do not appreciate getting, blown up, gassed, or Scarabed, please take your lock smithing to a more remote area.

thank you
Re: inconsiderate rogues 03/07/2011 01:13 PM CST
Some folks do that in order get an audience for Lockmastery reps. If there aren't enough in the Tower or the Park, the TC is the place to be. There are times when I had to be in the Commons to get a few reps.

Kretan
Re: inconsiderate rogues 03/07/2011 03:43 PM CST
My character is a pirate, it is in his nature to be inconsiderate of others.

OOC: yes, I'm serious!

-James-
player of Fremie

Mirayam says, "You are not a rogue, sir."

Mirayam exclaims, "You are noble!"
Re: inconsiderate rogues 03/07/2011 03:57 PM CST
>>My character is a pirate, it is in his nature to be inconsiderate of others.-- James - player of Fremie<<

Especially when it comes to the placement of his giant, mutant feet...

~Diana, Seomanthe's (much less colorful) keeper
Re: inconsiderate rogues 03/07/2011 05:40 PM CST
You can Disarm in safety at a table, then bring the boxes to TSC to be opened in the audience. Right?

Ack! Scarab!
Re: inconsiderate rogues 03/07/2011 06:59 PM CST
That would be the wise choice, given the horrible, horrible potential consequences. Not to mention that the most dangerous traps are set up in a way that a noisy place like TSC will be more likely to get you distracted and set them off...

-Keleborrn.
Re: inconsiderate rogues 04/27/2011 07:15 PM CDT
Where's the fun in NOT endangering innocent bystanders?
Re: inconsiderate rogues 05/06/2011 02:07 PM CDT
Scarabs wont attack random targets in sanctuaries to my understanding. Only the disarmer.

Mark/Leash
Captain Inconsiderate.
Re: inconsiderate rogues 09/20/2015 06:03 AM CDT
" I had to be in the Commons to get a few reps."

If you are referring to the R.R. commons......not our fault everyone decided to come hang out with the rogues.

~Neathon