help with guildmaster promotion 10/26/2010 08:17 PM CDT
Looking for a few people around the Landing to help get my rogue promoted to Guildmaster.

His name is Theth and he's around most evenings. I greatly appreciate any help on this.

Thanks everyone!
Re: help with guildmaster promotion 10/27/2010 08:29 AM CDT
I second this, was stripped of my guildmaster status when i returned after 3 years.

Mark/Leash
Re: help with guildmaster promotion 10/27/2010 08:45 AM CDT
Pick a time and place, and post it up here. I always say that and I can never make the chosen time, but it seems to get people promoted...

-Keleborrn.
Re: help with guildmaster promotion 10/27/2010 01:32 PM CDT
yea, best bet is to get us some heads up, then we can try to meet with you

-James-
player of Fremie

Mirayam says, "You are not a rogue, sir."

Mirayam exclaims, "You are noble!"
Re: help with guildmaster promotion 10/27/2010 04:43 PM CDT
Well, I'll be around tonight (Wednesday) for a bit. Otherwise I should be around Thursday evening quite a bit. If I remember correctly, I should be able to help with other promotions if needed since I meet the req's for Guildmaster. If possible we should get everyone who needs promoted, there tomorrow evening since we can all help each other out (unless they changed it).

Thanks in advance for any help!
Re: help with guildmaster promotion 11/07/2010 09:55 PM CST
I'll add in my request for help getting re-promoted as well. I have a lot of free time these days so I'll be around pretty much every night for those interested in helping out. Thanks!

--Vanatar
Re: help with guildmaster promotion 11/08/2010 12:50 AM CST
Check out banter, I'm going to start having a rogue guild night in the landing soon. Just working out the details with a crier via MHO.

It should make organizing nominations and getting partner reps a lot easier, hopefully.

-James-
player of Fremie

Mirayam says, "You are not a rogue, sir."

Mirayam exclaims, "You are noble!"