Citizenship benefits not properly applied 04/26/2018 02:45 PM CDT

So i've noticed that Fyre gets the same price for gems in both rr where he is a citizen as well as fwi. Both towns are supposed to be neutral to giants so the citizenship in rr should clearly be giving him better pricing than on fwi. This also seems to be the case with the pawnshop.

Influence (INF): 77 (18) ... 77 (18)

Trading............................| 239 139

You ask Etaenia to appraise the contents of a dragon-shaped buckskin greatcloak.
The jeweler Etaenia takes the buckskin greatcloak and inspects the contents carefully before saying, "There are 128 items that I do not deal with at all. I found 2 pieces of jewelry that I do not buy in container deals. I did find 8 gems that I'll give you 13486 silver for, if you want to sell."
The jeweler Etaenia then returns a dragon-shaped buckskin greatcloak to you.

ppraise great
You ask Diamante to appraise the contents of a dragon-shaped buckskin greatcloak.
The jeweler Diamante takes the buckskin greatcloak and inspects the contents carefully before saying, "There are 128 items that I do not deal with at all. I found 2 pieces of jewelry that I do not buy in container deals. I did find 8 gems that I'll give you 13486 silver for, if you want to sell."
The jeweler Diamante then returns a dragon-shaped buckskin greatcloak to you.

>appraise wand
You ask Cendadric to appraise a metal wand.
Cendadric turns the wand over in his hands a few times.
He smiles broadly and nods. "Not a bad little find there, Fyrentennimar. I'll give you 533 for this if you'd like."
>

>appraise wand
You ask the pawnbroker to appraise a metal wand.
The pawnbroker turns the wand over in his hands a few times.
Relnyard says, "Hmm, a most curious magical artifact indeed. I s'pose I could go 533 silvers for this."
>

Citizenship Benefits
Citizenship brings with it various benefits. Some of these are city specific, some of them apply to all of the cities.

Citizenship Benefits include:

A beneficial bonus in the merchant system, including better prices for sold goods, and cheaper prices for bought goods.
Bank note exchanges provide benefits to citizens.

Clearly I'm not getting ANY benefit for being a citizen, I would hazard a guess that likely means no'one else is either. Is there any chance we could get this looked into? I think it's been like this for years which makes no sense and flys in the face of citizenship benefits. I don't like being shafted :-(

Also I don't think Aelotoi should get a negative bonus considering it is in rr where we opened the portal to allow them into Elanthia via the shaman Urutei.
Fyrentennimar

Quote: "Jaynah says, "This is more fun than rolton tipping and blood eagle ridin combined.""
Re: Citizenship benefits not properly applied 05/07/2018 09:18 PM CDT
"Also I don't think Aelotoi should get a negative bonus considering it is in rr where we opened the portal to allow them into Elanthia via the shaman Urutei.
Fyrentennimar"

For some reason I remember this being noticed years ago by someone else, though I'm not positive.

This may be a bit off topic...but I personally have felt a sense of emptiness since the return of the boot. It sort of feels like the past 15 years never really happened, or that feeling you get when the movie ends, the curtains close and you're still trying to figure out how the movie ended. Not that I'm against the return of the boot, I just think most of us expected when that day came there would have been a "reason" that it happened. Maybe I missed something, I do hope that's the case but not knowing either way has had a large impact on my interest.

:hug:
Re: Citizenship benefits not properly applied 05/09/2018 04:22 PM CDT
I thiiiink a smuggler or group of smugglers stole it from the time mages or something. I'm not really sure, even standing there for most of the stuff the gm's were doing was confusing.

Fyrentennimar

Quote: "Jaynah says, "This is more fun than rolton tipping and blood eagle ridin combined.""
Re: Citizenship benefits not properly applied 05/09/2018 04:51 PM CDT
It would have been nice if something more RR centered would have been done for it seeing as how big of an impact it has on the town and those that call it home. Having it lumped in with the chronomage stuff just felt wrong (not that I really think it was needed, but since it was done...).

Starchitin

A severed gnomish hand crawls in on its fingertips and makes a rude gesture before quickly decaying and rotting into dust. A gust of wind quickly scatters the dust.