Kestrel Feedback 12/19/2017 11:16 AM CST

1. What were some things you really enjoyed about Keeping up with the Kestrels?

I always like a whodunit scenario, so the situation worked for me. I did like the personal meetings with all the characters.

2. What were some things you did not really like about keeping up with the Kestrels?

You said you winged it at times, so was keeping my fingers crossed that the plot would not fall apart. I can understand due to time limitations it is hard to give all NPCs their just allotted time for character development. I would have liked some more interaction with Quinshon, considering he might/will be an issue in the future. Unless that is part of your plan for us to discover. ;-)

3. Who was your favorite or most interesting NPC and why?

The feisty Drandea, who could hold her own. I liked her spirit and her expressions towards her family.

4. Did you like the pace of the storyline, or what would have been better?

If the book is good, then pace for me is good. Just as long as the plotline makes sense.

5. Do you feel like you got involved in the storyline, or had the ability/chance to if you wanted too?

I always try to get involved, but I have learned to back off more and let others express themselves.

6. Do you have any other general comments or feedback on the storyline?

You stated at times that you winged it. I have a suggestion for making sure the plot line does not stray from your intentions. Similar to HBO getting an outline from George R.R. Martin, author of Games of Thrones series, perhaps creating an outline of the characters, plot and scenarios, if you have not done that before.

Cryheart
Re: Kestrel Feedback 12/19/2017 01:25 PM CST
Nothing to say about the OP's comments, but the title of the story prevented me from reading any further when synopsis' were posted or seeking out any part of it (wasn't even aware there was part of it in RR). It just made me think too much of the "reality" show with a similar name.

Starchitin

A severed gnomish hand crawls in on its fingertips and makes a rude gesture before quickly decaying and rotting into dust. A gust of wind quickly scatters the dust.