Wrongness 10/06/2016 02:36 AM CDT
So, it occurred to me that there is no unit of measurement for "wrongness" out there, and I've decided that this needs to be fixed.

Now, to be clear, I'm not referring to "1+1=3" type wrong here. More like something you see or hear from an otherwise perfectly sane person that makes you think "what the heck"... like, say, someone jogging shirtless in 40degree weather at 2:30AM (yes, I understand this may be normal in California or NYC, but folk in either place will need to be assumed to start with a certain level of wrongness anyway). Also, celebrities are usually (though not always) exempt from being "wrong" due to the fact that any one of them would break the scale with-in 60 seconds of its creation.

I was thinking they could maybe be called Weiner Units, but decided that most wrong things would have to be expressed in decimals AND I wouldn't exactly call him sane to begin with. Same with calling them Clump Units after the current election cycle (though I must admit to liking the name its self).

Any ideas?

Starchitin

PS Yes, this is what I think about at 3:30AM when I woke up at 1:00 AM cause the fall weather has my sleep cycle seriously out of whack.... SOMEONE has to pick up the massive amount of slack that was left when the great George Carlin passed.

PPS I didn't mean to hint that there was any chance I could match Carlin's genius, but I do like to think I can take up at least a bit of the previously mentioned slack.

A severed gnomish hand crawls in on its fingertips and makes a rude gesture before quickly decaying and rotting into dust. A gust of wind quickly scatters the dust.
Re: Wrongness 10/06/2016 11:12 PM CDT

Go home. You're drunk.
Re: Wrongness 10/06/2016 11:56 PM CDT
No, I make much more sense when I'm drunk.

Starchitin

A severed gnomish hand crawls in on its fingertips and makes a rude gesture before quickly decaying and rotting into dust. A gust of wind quickly scatters the dust.
Re: Wrongness 10/14/2016 09:18 AM CDT
I defer to Pauli: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Not_even_wrong
Re: Wrongness 10/14/2016 10:20 AM CDT
<I defer to Pauli:>

DING Achievement earned: Perfect Wrongness

Starchitin