Moomph? 11/01/2013 08:57 AM CDT
After the World Series, someone posted on Facebook that Jacoby Ellsbury was the "Pickle Champion" for his scramble in game 6. He shall henceforth be known as Jacoby "Moomph!" Ellsbury. They should stitch that name on the back of his jersey :)

Urisk Glastig
Lifebringer of River's Rest.
"May the River always bring you home."
Re: Moomph? 11/01/2013 05:40 PM CDT
What the heck do pickles have to do with soccer?

Starchitin

A severed gnomish hand crawls in on its fingertips and makes a rude gesture before quickly decaying and rotting into dust. A gust of wind quickly scatters the dust.
Re: Moomph? 11/03/2013 02:04 PM CST

World SERIES. Not World CUP
Re: Moomph? 11/03/2013 02:11 PM CST
Whatever the difference is, what do pickles have to do with it?

Starchitin

A severed gnomish hand crawls in on its fingertips and makes a rude gesture before quickly decaying and rotting into dust. A gust of wind quickly scatters the dust.
Re: Moomph? 11/03/2013 02:20 PM CST

Well, not having watched baseball for years, I'm not familiar with the actual play. However, a rundown of a runner between bases is called a "pickle."
Re: Moomph? 11/03/2013 03:11 PM CST
Sports people are weird.

Starchitin

Re: Moomph? 11/03/2013 03:23 PM CST
>> Sports people are weird. -- Starchitin

Says the gnome that spends a good portion of their time peeing on people and things...

-- Robert
Re: Moomph? 11/03/2013 04:41 PM CST
I may be weird, but I'm also awesome!

What's yer excuse?

Starchitin

Re: Moomph? 11/03/2013 04:55 PM CST
I may be weird, but I'm also awesome!

What's yer excuse?

Starchitin

I'm not a sports fan. :-)

-- Robert