How much you forget 07/11/2013 04:48 PM CDT
Going to my first concert in a long time (Marilyn Manson) in a couple hours... and the first one I've gone all out for in even longer. Getting ready for it, I'm remembering all the frustrations of being a freak that I'd forgotten since I rarely dress up any more (gods I'm getting old AND lazy):

-no matter how hard you try, you will mess up at least one nail before the polish drys and have to redo it from scratch
-your eyes can be dry and scratchy for weeks before hand, but when you try to put on liquid eye-liner those suckers won't stop tearing up and ruining it
-eye makes-up can drive a perfectionist to the looney bin... no matter how much time you spend on it, they won't be symmetrical
-your lips can last all night OR they can can be healthy, but you can't have both
-putting on knee-high stockings and combat boots without ruining your nail polish: not impossible but takes definite talent
-nearly falling down the stairs because you forgot how much stockings slide around in combat boots is not fun

But, seeing the look on your brother-in-law's face when he comes to pick you up and has never seen how you dress for a goth night or concert: PRICELESS!

Starchitin

A severed gnomish hand crawls in on its fingertips and makes a rude gesture before quickly decaying and rotting into dust. A gust of wind quickly scatters the dust.
Re: How much you forget 07/13/2013 02:35 PM CDT
I know he played the Myth in MN recently or he was in the midwest.

-Geijon
Re: How much you forget 07/13/2013 09:39 PM CDT
Yer, he's in the middle of a North American tour. I had a blast at the show, lost my voice somewhere around the third song but that didn't stop me from singing along to every last one. A good concert does more to help me keep my depression at bay then any drug (legal or otherwise) ever could.

Starchitin

A severed gnomish hand crawls in on its fingertips and makes a rude gesture before quickly decaying and rotting into dust. A gust of wind quickly scatters the dust.
Re: How much you forget 08/23/2013 12:59 PM CDT

i think i would have paid for pictures of that Star.