Anyone home? 06/27/2013 12:38 PM CDT
Poking around in here. Cool to see some familiar names. How has everybody been? :)

Urisk
Life-bringer of River's Rest.
Re: Anyone home? 06/27/2013 08:13 PM CDT

Perpetually toy deprived, as I'm sure you already knew.

Rlen
Re: Anyone home? 06/27/2013 10:10 PM CDT
Glad to see you're still out and about, Rlen.

!>tell child to be quiet
The child cries, "I don't wanna!"
Re: Anyone home? 06/27/2013 10:37 PM CDT
Rlen,

I'd meet you in Four Winds Isle, but you have no means to communicate that will reach you.

-Geijon
Re: Anyone home? 06/28/2013 10:22 AM CDT
Find a ranger to WHISPER to him.... repeatedly.... for hours on end....

Starchitin

A severed gnomish hand crawls in on its fingertips and makes a rude gesture before quickly decaying and rotting into dust. A gust of wind quickly scatters the dust.
Re: Anyone home? 06/28/2013 02:57 PM CDT
I've been locked in the attic for years now. -_-

GM Scribes
Re: Anyone home? 06/30/2013 07:12 PM CDT

Does that make you a flower, a toy or a children? :)

Urisk
Lifebringer of River's Rest.
Re: Anyone home? 06/30/2013 07:13 PM CDT

What's up with the envelopes and posters? What significance do they have? :)
Re: Anyone home? 06/30/2013 08:55 PM CDT

As Mark Twain so infamously stated "Rumours of my death have been greatly exaggerated." I am most definitely still about. The best way to get me to Mist Harbor is, indeed, finding a ranger to whisper. Of course you already know that I can fairly reliably be found in The Commons in River's Rest. I do recognize that's not the most convenient spot for some folks to go to find a locksmith.
Re: Anyone home? 06/30/2013 09:01 PM CDT

Having said that, I haven't seen nor heard rumor of Evarin in ages. I assume you're about in another guise.
Re: Anyone home? 07/07/2013 09:16 AM CDT

I was more than pleased to see Urisk and Rlen. Fells good to be back and see so many familiar faces.

-Parrasite/Borgodden
Re: Anyone home? 07/07/2013 10:15 AM CDT
Parrasite: "I was more than pleased to see Urisk and Rlen. Fells good to be back and see so many familiar faces."

Good to see you, bud. Ran into several other pals, one of whom was in another guise and living up to how I remembered her LOL Made some new friends already. Enjoying the Rest.

What's been going on with everyone the last 7 years? I got married, moved to another part of the country, embarked on a new career and got grandkids. Come to think of it, it's been busy! LOL How about everyone else? :)

Urisk Glastig
"May the River always bring you home."
Re: Anyone home? 07/07/2013 10:24 AM CDT
<and got grandkids>

Dirt, meet Urisk... your inventor.

Starchitin (cackling in the shadows)

A severed gnomish hand crawls in on its fingertips and makes a rude gesture before quickly decaying and rotting into dust. A gust of wind quickly scatters the dust.
Re: Anyone home? 07/10/2013 11:52 AM CDT
Star: "Dirt, meet Urisk... your inventor."

Seriously. It would be bad enough if we had like 1 grandkid, right? Nah. We got 5. My oldest son got married last year and they just had a son -- born on my birthday, which is exceptionally cool. Future River's Rest citizen, for sure :)

Urisk Glastig
"May the River always bring you home."