Redux Testing 11/28/2010 08:44 PM CST
Okay!

So, now that The Shattered has come out, where you can't get in trouble for repeatedly hitting and then healing each other, has anyone over there done any systematic redux testing? If someone's willing to send me logs, stats, and training info, I'll be happy to do the number crunching.

-Dan
Re: Redux Testing 11/28/2010 08:50 PM CST
>where you can't get in trouble for repeatedly hitting and then healing each other

This kind of testing has been done in Prime, and without trouble.

-farmer

That's just what we want, criss-crossing furrows all over the town streets from someone wandering through with their animated plow super buddy.
-Strath

Re: Redux Testing 11/29/2010 03:52 PM CST
>where you can't get in trouble for repeatedly hitting and then healing each other ~I

>This kind of testing has been done in Prime, and without trouble. ~Farmer

Well, a couple of years ago (the last time I asked if someone would be willing to gather a bunch of raw data with me), the person who seemed most interested in gathering data with me declined to participate, citing fear of policy, and he sounded like he was speaking from experience.

If anyone has any raw data (actual logs, along with associated training info and any special weapon or armor info), I'd love to get my pattern-matching little hands on it.

-Dan