Still no fixskills 12/05/2004 10:43 AM CST
I don't have a new fixskills yet with my warrior, even though it's December 5th. My rogue got it but for some reason my warrior didn't. Could someone help me?
Re: Still no fixskills 12/05/2004 12:12 PM CST
>I don't have a new fixskills yet with my warrior, even though it's December 5th. My rogue got it but for some reason my warrior didn't. Could someone help me?<

I don't believe the new fixskills that everyone is to get because of RSN changes has gone out to anyone yet. Did your warrior have his one from May left?

Re: Still no fixskills 12/05/2004 12:12 PM CST
you sure your rogue got a new one, or did he still have his?
Re: Still no fixskills 12/05/2004 04:26 PM CST
The NEWS said...

"In the next few days..."

On Decemeber 2nd.

Its December 5th.

Heh..

Relax, i'd assume it be in the NEWS and ANNOUCEMENTS when it comes.

~Khal

All your cookies are belong to us.
Re: Still no fixskills 12/05/2004 04:40 PM CST
Yep, your right, a few is about four. So I guess we need to wait til Wednesday or so. Didn't think the few would be literal since it doesn't require much to flip the setting on that. ;p

Jim
Re: Still no fixskills 12/05/2004 06:44 PM CST
*I'M CALM!!!!!!!!*
Re: Still no fixskills 12/05/2004 07:22 PM CST
See, now this is why we call you Looney.

::shooes Looney back to the Plat boards::

Nilandia

Nilandia's GS4 Info Repository: http://www.geocities.com/ladynilandia
AIM: Lady Nilandia
Re: Still no fixskills 12/07/2004 05:14 PM CST
Heh, is a few 4? I thought a couple was two and a few was 3? ;)~

:::Watches in anticipation and counts on her fingers while the word fixskills dangles overhead for a few days:::

~Kaislyn Lore'olot
Re: Still no fixskills 12/07/2004 05:26 PM CST
actually its been like 5 days, i wasnt going to be the first one to post today tho, hehe

I was kinda bummed when i got home from work and it was still unavailible. I almost got excited a lil while ago when i saw an announcement, but it was for MOC.

Remember when dealing with simutronics you have to give alot of -/+ either way.
When the ranger guild was promised, it still took 2 years to come out, so either way, i think the next fixskills is in march or something, so a few days, or a few months, maybe we'll get one right before the other, heh,.
Re: Still no fixskills 12/07/2004 07:13 PM CST
Warden said somewhere.. rolling it out tonight.. but.. well, it's 9:13 EST and I figured I'd have it, but ..

*I'M RELAXING!!!!!!*
Re: Still no fixskills 12/07/2004 07:17 PM CST
but.... dont forget tonight isnt over. he said he's planning on releasing it tonight. hopefully everything goes smooth and he gets it out tonight
Re: Still no fixskills 12/07/2004 07:20 PM CST
Heh, yeah, I can recall having them say things were coming out on said day, and having it pop out at almost midnight, they really stretch it if they can. hehe
Re: Still no fixskills 12/07/2004 07:20 PM CST
Announcement: The freebie FIXSKILLS for RSN will be activated in about 45 minutes. This has been a Public Service Announcement. Paid for by the Birch John Society.

- Matt

The Item Database is here at http://www.lavastene.com
The Zombie FE project is here at http://www.lavastene.com/zombie/
Re: Still no fixskills 12/07/2004 07:21 PM CST
Announcement: The freebie FIXSKILLS for RSN will be activated in about 45 minutes. This has been a Public Service Announcement. Paid for by the Birch John Society.
Re: Still no fixskills 12/07/2004 07:21 PM CST
When I saw it I thought it said paid for by the B*tch..

I was like.. I WAS ONLY TEASING!!!