Fixskills reset when? 12/03/2004 04:12 PM CST
Hoping the Fixskills gets reset today? Tomorrow???

Jim
Re: Fixskills reset when? 12/03/2004 04:24 PM CST
<< Hoping the Fixskills gets reset today? Tomorrow??? >>

Considering MoC won't be released to all levels until the 7th, I can't see why they would release it before then. It is a fixskills to adjust your training for MoC, although I'd wager 75% of the people that use it won't use it for this reason. If they release it before people experience FoF, then they will use it before FoF is activated for them and then whine when they can't change their skills to match.

Ron

If you must mount the gallows, give a jest to the crowd, a coin to the hangman, and make the drop with a smile on your face.
Re: Fixskills reset when? 12/03/2004 05:00 PM CST
Considering MoC won't be released to all levels until the 7th, I can't see why they would release it before then. It is a fixskills to adjust your training for MoC, although I'd wager 75% of the people that use it won't use it for this reason. If they release it before people experience FoF, then they will use it before FoF is activated for them and then whine when they can't change their skills to match.

Ron <--

Because it's not hard to figure out the effects based on how it's set up to work per posts by staff on what effects FoF. I want to start crunching things and adjusting skills to try to work out how I can manage the most MO for my sorcerer and keep him viable. I won't be changing squat on my rogue or warriors though they're all three singled in MO.
The wizard and sorcerer are going to take some work though.

Jim
Re: Fixskills reset when? 12/04/2004 05:13 PM CST
I'm dying to know WHEN we get the fixskills.