RSN: PEER command update! 11/30/2004 05:38 PM CST
The PEER command has been updated to allow players to look into adjacent hunting areas. It was previously only usable in towns and in rooms that were specifically designed for PEERing.

Usage:

PEER <direction>
Re: RSN: PEER command update! 11/30/2004 06:44 PM CST
So who wants to make me a script of all my hunting areas that PEER into the room before I go in?

-Mike/Galesmight AIM: Galesmight
Long live the guilds.
-if life's not beautiful without the pain well i'd just rather never ever even see beauty again well as life gets longer awful feels softer and it feels pretty soft to me--
-Modest Mouse
Re: RSN: PEER command update! 12/03/2004 07:01 PM CST
Peering through portals in hunting areas should now be possible in most instances. For example, players should be able to peer through doors or up ladders to see if a drove of vorpal bunnies is waiting on the other side.

Warden
Re: RSN: PEER command update! 12/03/2004 08:07 PM CST
I hate vorpal bunnies.

I really do. :O

Rail
Re: RSN: PEER command update! 12/03/2004 09:37 PM CST
The way they multiply, they're ALWAYS swarming!
Re: RSN: PEER command update! 12/04/2004 09:56 AM CST
<<Peering through portals in hunting areas should now be possible in most instances. For example, players should be able to peer through doors or up ladders to see if a drove of vorpal bunnies is waiting on the other side.

Warden>>

I'll bet we can't peer up threads, down stairs and through maws in the Rift in search of that drove of very viscious vaespilons or Vvrael.

I mean, we never could in the past and I don't suspect those focused voids are any less dangerous these days...

--Fizzan's Player, who does not frequent the Rift because it's on welfare.