a veniom-traced villswood crossbow 08/26/2010 02:58 PM CDT
6x heavy crossbow that can load the wands to add flares (curently has acid flares in it).

Thin veniom strands have been carefully embedded the entire length of the dark grey villswood tiller, the lighter blue metal accenting the natural saw-blade grain. A raised scrimshaw illthorn leaf has been cleverly fashioned at the tip, providing a natural eye line for accurate sighting. Blue-grey leather has been wrapped around the butt-end of the stock, the smooth hide providing comfort and stability. A thin missive is etched on the underside of the villswood stock. You also see a small opening along the tiller that has a faint green glow surrounding it.

>rub cross
As you rub your hand along the length of your villswood crossbow, a mist of hissing green acid follows in its wake.
>

Appears to have some other zests to it, but I've only found one at this time..

>pull cross
You begin a careful inspection of the crank and gears of your villswood crossbow, ensuring that all the pieces are working properly before lowering the weapon with a satisfied nod.

MB: 3 million

Thanks
Cylan
Re: a veniom-traced villswood crossbow 02/22/2011 03:50 PM CST
This bow still for sale?
Re: a veniom-traced villswood crossbow 02/22/2011 04:06 PM CST
As it's mine now (for the third time), not particularly.

Though you're welcome to email me an offer.

-farmer

That's just what we want, criss-crossing furrows all over the town streets from someone wandering through with their animated plow super buddy.
-Strath