OOC race meetings 05/06/2011 11:43 PM CDT
GM Khshathra has been doing semi-regular ooc meetings regarding changes, progress, and questions of the Dark Elven race. I've really enjoyed the ones I've attended (tonight's included). I also really wish that they happened more regularly for the other races.

Are there any plans from the other race gurus to resume similar meetings? Specifically, I'm most interested in Elf and Human cultures, but hey, any would be great.

- Overlord EK
Re: OOC race meetings 05/07/2011 05:54 PM CDT
YES. Yes. A couple of the other races have had guru meetings to discuss the directions the races are being taken in, ideas the guru has for expanding them, et cetera. The ones I have attended have been awesome and made me really excited and eager to see what comes. But no elf love?

Itzel had an OOC meeting for the EN, of course, and that was great, but unfortunately, she's not the guru for elves as a whole and can only really be expected to focus on the Illistim and Vaalor houses. We'd really like to hear what will be coming out for the rest of the elves over the next year, too. Please? Something that expands them beyond the whole Vaalor=warriors, Nalfein=rogues, Loenthrans=bards, and so on.

Please?

-Dex
Re: OOC race meetings 05/08/2011 04:14 AM CDT
Hey! My Nalfein is a rogue! I didn't pick Nalfein based on that though.

I love the OOC meetings though, it is a good and fast way to get to know your Guru and learn more on where the race is heading. Faster then the forums for sure! It'd be great if all the race/town Gurus did this, although I can understand GMs have a bit on their plate already with the game and their actual non-GS stuff.

~James
Player of Nontan and Septimius
The Hoot Club, RR's finest group of friends.
http://www.krakiipedia.org/wiki/Nontan