Interspecies Breeding: Who can make babies with who? 04/07/2011 05:15 PM CDT
I know that his topic has come up before. I was even able to find an old post where Xynwen mentioned she was working on an official doc spelling out which pairings of available races could successfully result with viable offsping. I could have sworn there was also at least one post from a name-in-red that laid it out, but it has either rolled-off or I failed to find it. Is it possible to get any word on this? I think it could be very helpful for both true blue new players as well as more seasoned players in the process of coming up with new character concepts. It would also help me to know if my character should feel appropriately sad for the clearly insane character that believes they are half X and half Y.

Player of Kyaloria
http://www.kyaloria.com
SN: GS Eunoia
Re: Interspecies Breeding: Who can make babies with who? 04/07/2011 05:48 PM CDT
We've discussed this some on the GM side, but I don't know if we have an official position or document ready to release yet.

Itzel

Team Plat
Forest Gnome Guru
Elven Nations Guru
Wordsmiths Guru
Re: Interspecies Breeding: Who can make babies with who? 04/07/2011 09:43 PM CDT
>We've discussed this some on the GM side, but I don't know if we have an official position or document ready to release yet. - Itzel

I had suggested to you that "Inter-Species Coitus: The General Mechanics" would be an appropriate WordSmiths project!

Dave, Brandain's Bard
Re: Interspecies Breeding: Who can make babies with who? 04/08/2011 09:31 AM CDT
I hear that's going to be an Adults only Powerpoint Slide presentation at SimuCon.

GM Scribes
Re: Interspecies Breeding: Who can make babies with who? 04/08/2011 09:37 AM CDT
Drats.

Doug
Re: Interspecies Breeding: Who can make babies with who? 04/08/2011 12:06 PM CDT
>>>We've discussed this some on the GM side, but I don't know if we have an official position or document ready to release yet. ~Itzel<<<

Bacl is happy to volunteer himself to females of all the various races if extensive testing and experimentation is needed.
Re: Interspecies Breeding: Who can make babies with who? 04/08/2011 12:15 PM CDT
>Bacl is happy to volunteer himself to females of all the various races if extensive testing and experimentation is needed.

The orcish and arachnid females will be so happy!

~ Nuadjha, the Briar Fox

You inhale deeply upon your pipe, puckering your lips as you send out three rings of smoke before you, then puff out a small vine of smoke that darts right through all three which causes them to disperse in a hazy shroud!
Re: Interspecies Breeding: Who can make babies with who? 04/08/2011 12:24 PM CDT
The orcish and arachnid females will be so happy! ~ Nuadjha, the Briar Fox

Not to mention those filthy halfbreeds. Blech.
Re: Interspecies Breeding: Who can make babies with who? 04/08/2011 12:29 PM CDT
>>Bacl is happy to volunteer himself to females of all the various races if extensive testing and experimentation is needed.

ME WANT SNOO SNOO

The L behind the Laphrael (just sayin')

It is pitch black. You are likely to be eaten by a shoe.
http://www.gsguide.net/index.php?title=Laphrael
Re: Interspecies Breeding: Who can make babies with who? 04/08/2011 01:20 PM CDT
>>>The orcish and arachnid females will be so happy! ~ Nuadjha, the Briar Fox<<<

Eh, Bacl doesn't mind. The orcs are grateful and the arachnids like to play around before they lay their eggs in your belly. Bacl has deeds.

Droughtman asks, "Did any of you still have questions for me?"

Speaking to Droughtman, you ask, "What's the tallest mountain in Elanthia?"

Droughtman exclaims, "Get out!"

Droughtman beats you severely.
Re: Interspecies Breeding: Who can make babies with who? 04/15/2011 09:00 AM CDT
<< Bacl has deeds. >>

No standards, though. Yeesh.

--
Naos

I'm immune to fire! Now with more banhammer! You sense the bond between you and your grey cat grow stronger.
Re: Interspecies Breeding: Who can make babies with who? 04/17/2011 10:29 PM CDT
>>>No standards, though. Yeesh. ~Naos<<<

There's no crime against being lonely, Naos.

Droughtman asks, "Did any of you still have questions for me?"

Speaking to Droughtman, you ask, "What's the tallest mountain in Elanthia?"

Droughtman exclaims, "Get out!"

Droughtman beats you severely.