NEW RACIAL VERB ETA?! 12/06/2008 01:24 AM CST
I seem to recall a GM posting a while back that the verbs had cleared out of QC during Ebon Gate.

During Ebon Gate.

...So what's the ETA?

-Sea Wizard, yeah, RSN, I know.

>target droit
You are now targeting Droit.
Re: NEW RACIAL VERB ETA?! 12/06/2008 07:33 AM CST
For which race?

--Xynwen--
"The stars go waltzing out in blue and red, And arbitrary blackness gallops in"
Re: NEW RACIAL VERB ETA?! 12/06/2008 07:43 AM CST
BTW, if it is erithi, they are out of QC and the release delay is all me. So yes, the bolded "at ebon gate" is my bag. I have been excessively busy (with post-EG stuff, the RL work and school and kid scenes that no one likes to hear about, and so on), and have not been able to do it yet.

They will be released. They will be released soon. However, these are lower priority than making sure Houses get their items for events, etc. Not that they aren't fun and important for me, it's just that every spare moment I've had that I've been in game has been crammed full!

I haven't forgotten you, and I'll try to bump it up the "do it" scale ;)

--Xynwen--
Re: NEW RACIAL VERB ETA?! 12/06/2008 09:19 AM CST
>For which race?

Half elves. The only race that matters aside the occasional human.

- Nixxi's beaux (snuggle!)
AIM: GS4 Islyia
Re: NEW RACIAL VERB ETA?! 12/06/2008 09:36 AM CST
Thanks for the quick response, Xynwen. I was asking about all the races that had contests, as I would like to see them all get their verbs.

I imagine that by now, all of the verbs have passed through QC and we're just waiting on the racial gurus to do whatever it is they do before release?

Except for half-elves, because Zyllah said they would be delayed, because half-elves are stupid.

-Sea Wizard

>target droit
Re: NEW RACIAL VERB ETA?! 12/06/2008 09:41 AM CST
>Except for half-elves, because Zyllah said they would be delayed, because half-elves are stupid. -Sea Wizard

Air wizards are gassy and fat. Specifically Faendryl.

- Nixxi's beaux (curvy and beautiful)
Re: NEW RACIAL VERB ETA?! 12/06/2008 09:45 AM CST
I don't know about all the verbs. Some may or may not be done yet, honestly. There are various factors going into it ;)

--Xynwen--
Re: NEW RACIAL VERB ETA?! 12/06/2008 09:53 AM CST
>There are various factors going into it ;)

Way to be too bulbous Rimalon! You're clogging up the pipeline! :-D

- Nixxi's beaux (where is that Droit fellow when you need him? I bet he has cute eyes)
Re: NEW RACIAL VERB ETA?! 12/06/2008 10:38 AM CST
The Vaalor verbs have been in game for a while now.

Salim

>>Force without justice is violence,
>>Justice without force is weakness.
Re: NEW RACIAL VERB ETA?! 12/06/2008 10:56 AM CST
>>The Vaalor verbs have been in game for a while now.

Speaking of which, is there a list of them somewhere that I can check to refresh myself? I know I'm forgetting a couple of them.

--Andy (Aarx)

>Trust me... it's constructive! I'm constructing the whole scenario in my head as we type - GM Emeradan
Re: NEW RACIAL VERB ETA?! 12/06/2008 11:33 AM CST
>Air wizards are gassy and fat. Specifically Faendryl.

Hey, I resemble that remark!

Earth wizard, though. And giantkin. Other than that, though, totally me.

CH
Re: NEW RACIAL VERB ETA?! 12/06/2008 11:46 AM CST
<<Speaking of which, is there a list of them somewhere that I can check to refresh myself? I know I'm forgetting a couple of them.>>

How about the original announcement?

Attention all Vaalor elves! To better reflect your superior Vaalorian nature, you now have a newfangled way to SCREAM, GIGGLE, TURN, or SALUTE. Note that these new options are only available to those elves of the Vaalorian culture. Feel free to use VERB INFO SCREAM, VERB INFO GIGGLE, VERB INFO TURN, and VERB INFO SALUTE to see the new options, as well as various verb HELP options to see the new usage and how to set your verb preference. Enjoy!

-Alyias

Gretchen

Nilandia's GS4 Info Repository: http://www.nilandia.com
AIM: Lady Nilandia
Re: NEW RACIAL VERB ETA?! 12/06/2008 02:50 PM CST
That works, thanks. :-)

--Andy (Aarx)

>Trust me... it's constructive! I'm constructing the whole scenario in my head as we type - GM Emeradan
Re: NEW RACIAL VERB ETA?! 12/16/2008 01:11 AM CST
Thanks for the quick response, Xynwen. I was asking about all the races that had contests, as I would like to see them all get their verbs.

I imagine that by now, all of the verbs have passed through QC and we're just waiting on the racial gurus to do whatever it is they do before release?

Except for half-elves, because Zyllah said they would be delayed, because half-elves are stupid.

-Sea Wizard

Just for the record. When I posted that the verbs were finished in QC during EG I was speaking only about the half-elf verbs. I don't know the status on any of the other races and just because the half-elf verbs were finished it doesn't mean all the others were also.

And in follow-up news for half-elves, I've been further delayed because after spending time getting caught up on things after my vacation I just now got back online after a week without internet access.

(Luckily I got it back in the nick of time. I was fearing the next you all would hear about me was going to be on the nightly news in a piece about a crazed middle-aged woman firebombing the Qwest offices in a fit of rage over their continual screwups interfering with her online fantasy gaming.)

Zyllah
Re: NEW RACIAL VERB ETA?! 12/20/2008 09:48 AM CST
The Sylvan verb will be released at an all-encompassing Sylvan event coming up in the first part of 2009.

--A.

Bringing tiramisu and key lime pies to the masses everywhere!

"Wisdom is ofttimes nearer when we stoop than when we soar." ~ William Wordsworth, The Excursion
Re: NEW RACIAL VERB ETA?! 12/20/2008 01:38 PM CST
<<The Sylvan verb will be released at an all-encompassing Sylvan event coming up in the first part of 2009.>>

A Sylvan event?! Sign me up! Is it 2009 yet?

Gretchen

Nilandia's GS4 Info Repository: http://www.nilandia.com
AIM: Lady Nilandia
Re: NEW RACIAL VERB ETA?! 12/20/2008 01:47 PM CST
Is there any likelihood that half-sylvans will have access to the sylvan verbs? I know we don't have any of the good ones now, but I'd certainly love to see this change. We can talk to the talk, we just can't observe the ground for tracks of those that can walk the walk.

The L behind the Laphrael

Polks exclaims, "However! Shenaniganmans! Dame! Have at thee!"
Re: NEW RACIAL VERB ETA?! 12/20/2008 03:41 PM CST
>The Sylvan verb will be released at an all-encompassing Sylvan event coming up in the first part of 2009.<

Yippee! Yappy! Yahouie!!!

Check out the Lore Benefits Summation Chart at...
http://carabele.com/odds/LoreBenefits.htm
Re: NEW RACIAL VERB ETA?! 12/20/2008 08:55 PM CST
I hope the Dark Elven verbs are released at an all-encompassing Dark Elven event coming up in the first part of 2009.

At said event, we visit the all-encompassing Sylvan event and immolate/implode them all.

Because we can!

-Sea Wizard

>target droit
Re: NEW RACIAL VERB ETA?! 12/21/2008 03:55 AM CST
>>At said event, we visit the all-encompassing Sylvan event and immolate/implode them all.

As if you could find any... Loud as you go tromping through the forest they'd hear you miles away. And that's if you could even figure out where they were....

- Me
EES Website: http://www.gsranger.net/
Foraging Galore: http://www.gsranger.net/guides/foraging/
PRO Resources: http://www.gsmeetinghalls.com/

Don't feed the troll, it only makes him worse.
Re: NEW RACIAL VERB ETA?! 02/21/2009 09:48 PM CST
Right now the dark elf verbs are still in the process of QC. I'm not sure when they'll be ready, but once they are I do not plan on delaying their release whatsoever.

~Galene