Verbs? 09/16/2008 10:04 PM CDT
Any word on the ETA for the contest-winning verbs for ANY of the races?

It's been...

Months...

-Sea Wizard

>target droit
You are now targeting Droit.
Re: Verbs? 09/17/2008 04:07 AM CDT
The Vaalor verbs have been released and are available for use.

Salim

>>Force without justice is violence,
>>Justice without force is weakness.
Re: Verbs? 09/20/2008 03:34 AM CDT
<<It's been...

Months...

-Sea Wizard>>

For the half-elf verbs it will have only been two months this coming Tuesday since I announced the winners and the verb info didn't get submitted for coding until at least two weeks after that. So it hasn't been all that long. ;) One GM volunteered to do all the coding on the projects, plus he has all his normal duties. So we'll get them, but it can take a bit to get it all done and through QC, especially since there were so many going on at the same time.

Zyllah
Re: Verbs? 09/24/2008 05:29 AM CDT
not sure if it was ever done but can we get an official posting on the verbs when and if they have gone live.

-Lothien, player of

"You lost concentration. You must hold onto that even when your muscles turn to water. Lose it, and that is the day you die." - al'Lan Mandragoran

AIM: LordLothien
scuba_snack@hotmail.com
Re: Verbs? 09/24/2008 08:11 AM CDT
Over the last few years, Ildran has been the main source of verbs, and I do believe he posts announcements when new verbs are released or modified.

GM Scribes
Re: Verbs? 10/02/2008 02:58 AM CDT
Actually in this case Alyias is doing the coding. And he was computerless for quite a while recently after a nasty storm hit their area. I'd imagine that each GM who ran a contest will make an announcement when their set of verbs is released. I know I plan to.

Zyllah