Thinking of coming back 01/21/2016 04:31 AM CST

Hello everyone! I played Plat back when it started and left 6 years later (I think) when GS3 changed to GS4. At the time I was the second oldest cleric in the lands and I miss it. :) I started a new account and have been playing in Prime for almost a year now (rolled up a new cleric on a different account - this one). Since Plat isn't the $80 a month I used to pay and it's only $10 more than I pay now, I am seriously considering it. I hope some of my old friends are about that remember Jaysunn. :)

Now onto my question... do I have to remember my old account name? Also, I suppose it'll cost me big bucks to transfer my current Prime characters to that account,eh? If so, it might be awhile before I can return but I miss the small community.

I also understand that in the transition from GS3 to GS4 I'm going to lose some levels? Have I got that right?

Thanks!
Re: Thinking of coming back 01/21/2016 08:05 AM CST
Hello Jaysunn! I'm pretty sure you'll need your old account info. I think I remember you indeed coming back with Jaysunn for a short period after the change from GS3 to GS4, in which case the conversion would already be done, but if I'm mistaken, then your levels would be compressed a bit.

There are still a number of players around who should remember you, as well as lots of new faces. Hope we'll see you soon.

--Hal (Mithogras)
Re: Thinking of coming back 01/21/2016 05:17 PM CST

Wow, there's a name from nowhere! Jaysunn was always a welcome sight around the Landing in the old days, and of course one of Rahsh's oldest friends. I can't really tell you much about Plat, as I don't play anymore myself, but it's great to hear from you all the same.

Dave / Rahsh
(Brandain in Prime)
Re: Thinking of coming back 01/22/2016 02:31 AM CST
Mith, good to see a familiar face!! You're still there I see! I hope to be back, guess I need to call these good folks and see how to work it all out. I hope I didn't pop back in because I don't remember doing so and if I did I bet I can't retrain the poor ole guy....
Re: Thinking of coming back 01/22/2016 02:32 AM CST
Ralsh! Man, it's been years,old friend! I'm Dyllin in Prime. I'll have to look for you and catch up!