Plat Trial 07/10/2012 04:37 AM CDT
So just a quick question to this platinum trial business. When the trials are over, do I get charged automatically or will it simply let me know the trial is done and it's time to switch my subscription manually?

-RNR5 a.k.a Randgris
Re: Plat Trial 07/10/2012 07:19 AM CDT
From my past experience, granted this was years ago but I don't think it's changed, when the trial is over you lose access to platinum until you decide to manually upgrade your account. Whatever I might have to say about Simutronics customer service policies at times they've always been good about not intentionally screwing you over like some infomercial. One warning in advance though. If you are going to continue Plat make sure you do so shortly before your trial runs out. I didn't and ended up with all of my platinum characters inaccessible on a weekend during an auction and it was a situation that needed Billing to resolve it.

Keith/Brinret

Five Jewish men who influenced the history of Wester Civilization:
Moses said the law is everything.
Jesus said love is everything.
Marx said capital is everything.
Freud said sex is everything.
Einstein said everything is relative.
Re: Plat Trial 07/10/2012 07:27 AM CDT
I don't plan on sticking around after the trial and if Monks go to Prime before that, I'll be taking my leave sooner. Not to be an entitled such and so but I'm not finding anything worth sticking around for. I'll leave it at that.

---
You couldn't prepare for me any more than you could prepare for the sky falling or the Earth beneath your feet splitting open.
Re: Plat Trial 07/10/2012 10:35 AM CDT
>>>Not to be an entitled such and so but I'm not finding anything worth sticking around for. I'll leave it at that.<<

Sorry your time in Plat hasn't made you think about sticking around more, but I wonder did you come to Plat just to play with the new shiny toy (monks)? Or did you come with an open mind and attempt to intergrate into the community?

I think if you gave us a real chance you would find a lot of reasons to stay.

~D
AIM: Delcian

"Only after disaster can we be resurrected." - TD

Seven stars in your cloak shine brightly, forming The Gryphon in the twinkling night sky.
Re: Plat Trial 07/10/2012 10:42 AM CDT
I came with an open mind and to fool around with monks, the UAC and voln review. I don't see much of the community yet but I still attempt to role play when I can. I'm just not seeing anything that justifies the cost.

---
You couldn't prepare for me any more than you could prepare for the sky falling or the Earth beneath your feet splitting open.