Wanted: warrior-made quiver 04/15/2011 02:16 PM CDT
Looking to have a warrior make one of those weight-reducing sheathes. Not entirely familiar with the process, so anyone interested can email me with the details. Can't skin either, so that'll need to be arranged with the warrior or a third party.
Re: Wanted: warrior-made quiver 04/15/2011 04:14 PM CDT
If you just wanted Jeafwsian to go skin you 50 rats and turn them into "a leather quiver" it will cost you 25k down, plus 25k on delivery (the following day). (you can probably pick one up in a player shop for this much or less if you are not fussy about the description)

If you want the description customised, then it will cost more and take longer but most designs could be put together for 50k down plus 50k on delivery (a few days later).

For customisation either email me the look you want it to fit with, or the general idea, and I can suggest specifics and quote for them, or arrange a time to meet in game.
Re: Wanted: warrior-made quiver 04/20/2011 04:48 PM CDT
I'd be interested in some warrior sheaths also for a few of my characters.

does your service include the skins also or must that be provided?
Re: Wanted: warrior-made quiver 04/20/2011 11:56 PM CDT
It depends on the skin.
Re: Wanted: warrior-made quiver 04/21/2011 12:02 AM CDT
As a note, Herr Rathboner did a superb job with my character's quiver- very patient in explaining the options and lickety split on work and delivery even with the Spit going on.

Thanks again~
Re: Wanted: warrior-made quiver 04/23/2011 11:56 AM CDT
>I'd be interested in some warrior sheaths also for a few of my characters.

email my play.net if you still want to arrange something.