Looking For A Wizard To Enchant Some Icemule Double Leathers To 4x 09/04/2018 03:01 AM CDT

I know there are a lot of 4x double leathers in player shops, but just for the awesome look I'm looking for someone to enchant those Wolf-Hide Hunts that are in Icemule to 4x. Anyone willing to do it and how much would that cost me?

Thanks for your reply.
Re: Looking For A Wizard To Enchant Some Icemule Double Leathers To 4x 09/04/2018 08:14 AM CDT
What do they start at?

If you bring me them + a rohnuru potion (assuming they start at +0 or +5) and a duqnuru potion (assuming they have to go through +10 and +15), then I'll have my Enchanter do them for the time involved.
(Because minor projects do not occupy the Major Project slot for an account.)

Let me know when to meet you for the handoff, and where. (Krakii's in the Landing or Four Winds normally, though I could walk to Icemule, and knows Transfer to get right to you.)
Re: Looking For A Wizard To Enchant Some Icemule Double Leathers To 4x 09/05/2018 10:44 PM CDT

My character's name is Wrichie. Do you just need 1 of each potion plus the Hunts? They start at +0. Also, how much are you charging to perform the enchanting?

I'll keep an eye out for your character and you keep an eye out for mine.
Re: Looking For A Wizard To Enchant Some Icemule Double Leathers To 4x 09/06/2018 09:51 AM CDT
If they start at +0, the work will need three (3) doses of rohnuru (sold in a jug of four; I'll keep the fourth):
- one dose to go to 1x/+5,
- two doses to go to 2x/+10.

A total of seven (7) doses of duqnuru will be needed (sold in jugs of four); if you provide the single jug that I requested, I'll cough up the remainder. If you want to buy two jugs of four doses, I'll keep the last dose.
- three doses to go to 3x/+15, and
- four doses to go to 4x/+20.

(Each cycle of Enchant is done as a series of waiting periods. For each "X" that you want to go to, it takes "that many" cycles. [i.e. "do a 7x Enchant" takes seven waiting cycles, and seven doses of potion.])

Assume for the sake of argument that each "X" has a one-day period on the waiting cycle, so doing the (single) wait for the 1x will take about 1 day.
Two cycles, each of two days, for the 2x. [== 4 days]
Three cycles, each of three days, for the 3x. [== 9 days]
Four cycles, each of four days, for the 4x. [== 16 days]
== 1 + 4 + 9 + 16 == ~30 days to do the whole project.

Could be a little shorter, could be a little longer, but as a rule of thumb goes, I've found it pretty reliable.

Yeah, don't plan to spot me on line. I'm never on. :)

Let's plan something, I'll put it on my calendar, and I'll meet you then. SO much easier to plan around...
Re: Looking For A Wizard To Enchant Some Icemule Double Leathers To 4x 09/06/2018 10:00 AM CDT
>>Yeah, don't plan to spot me on line. I'm never on. :)

Lies and slander! There was a verified in-game Krakii sighting just...last week? The week before?

Avaia, player of
Re: Looking For A Wizard To Enchant Some Icemule Double Leathers To 4x 09/06/2018 11:02 AM CDT
Did you get video?

Krakii's like Sasquatch: can't prove it, it wasn't her... :)
Re: Looking For A Wizard To Enchant Some Icemule Double Leathers To 4x 09/09/2018 08:45 PM CDT

How about 11pm EST on Wednesday in Icemule TC? I'm usually on then.

However, my Uncle just told me there's supposed to be a Hurricane going to hit us on Wednesday, so there might be a chance I might not make that. If we end up evacuating and I have a chance to tell you before then. I'll post on here and try to tell you.
Re: Looking For A Wizard To Enchant Some Icemule Double Leathers To 4x 09/10/2018 08:33 AM CDT
I can plan for that, sure.

Sounds like you're in the Carolinas--I think that's where landfall is supposed to be--so... good luck! :)
Re: Looking For A Wizard To Enchant Some Icemule Double Leathers To 4x 09/11/2018 03:05 AM CDT

I'm actually in Georgia. At the time I wrote that, it was right before it turned northward toward the Carolinas. I think we might be okay. I think Georgia is just going to get a lot of the rain and storm surge.
Re: Looking For A Wizard To Enchant Some Icemule Double Leathers To 4x 09/11/2018 10:30 AM CDT
Heh; one of the forecasters here was talking about projected landfall, and they "don't know where the track is going to go after that but it's less important..."

...and I'm thinking, "Yeah, because the storm is A HUNDRED FRICKIN' MILES WIDE..."
Re: Looking For A Wizard To Enchant Some Icemule Double Leathers To 4x 09/11/2018 10:10 PM CDT
Heck, I'm in Virginia and people are freaking out like it's gonna be a direct hit here... even though the expected local winds that day are supposed to top out at 35mph...

Starchitin, the OG

A severed gnomish hand crawls in on its fingertips and makes a rude gesture before quickly decaying and rotting into dust. A gust of wind quickly scatters the dust.
Re: Looking For A Wizard To Enchant Some Icemule Double Leathers To 4x 09/12/2018 11:24 AM CDT
No foolin'? Where in VA? I'm just outside D.C., and I know Clunk is down by Fredericksburg....
Re: Looking For A Wizard To Enchant Some Icemule Double Leathers To 4x 09/12/2018 02:08 PM CDT
Richmond... I was actually in GS 15 years ago while Isabel was rolling through until my internet went out and Deevareeree freaked out thinking I'd died. I lived on one of like 4 blocks in the whole city that didn't lose power though (my block, McDonalds, CVS, and 7/11 all had power but nothing else did).

Starchitin, the OG

A severed gnomish hand crawls in on its fingertips and makes a rude gesture before quickly decaying and rotting into dust. A gust of wind quickly scatters the dust.
Re: Looking For A Wizard To Enchant Some Icemule Double Leathers To 4x 09/12/2018 02:55 PM CDT
Impending hurricane watching aside...

Wrichie, I plan to see you up at Icemule in the 11:00pm Eastern timeframe this evening. :)

(Although if you happen to be premium & can jump up to the Isle, that will simplify things even more...)
Re: Looking For A Wizard To Enchant Some Icemule Double Leathers To 4x 09/12/2018 10:36 PM CDT

I'm in Icemule TC. It's 11:30pm EST right now.

Turns out the Hurricane isn't going to hit us until like Sunday, so I was able to make it.

Are you delayed by something? Or perhaps thought I might not be on because of the Hurricane?

Hope we can still meet tonight.
Re: Looking For A Wizard To Enchant Some Icemule Double Leathers To 4x 09/12/2018 11:38 PM CDT

Nevermind, Rup got Nightflame to enchant them.
Re: Looking For A Wizard To Enchant Some Icemule Double Leathers To 4x 09/13/2018 12:24 AM CDT
My so-kind family let me continue my armchair doze, rather than waking me up for "that thing I've got in-game" that I mentioned...

However, I'm glad you found a solution!
Re: Looking For A Wizard To Enchant Some Icemule Double Leathers To 4x 09/13/2018 01:15 AM CDT

Yeah, no worries. What I was doing while I was waiting: I had my alt Richwiz my F2P account sit in TC with the stuff while I was out hunting on Wrichie, so I would have still waited for ya just on a different character. I'm up for most the night on Wednesdays if I'm not too sleepy.
Re: Looking For A Wizard To Enchant Some Icemule Double Leathers To 4x 09/13/2018 09:01 AM CDT
Sadly, last night == too sleepy, for me. Heh.

Farce though this turned out to be, NORMALLY--Starchitin, I don't wanna hear nothin' outta you about missing that whole Ensorcel thing, last time...--I'm pretty good about keeping appointments that I make. That's why I make appointments. :)
Re: Looking For A Wizard To Enchant Some Icemule Double Leathers To 4x 09/13/2018 10:33 AM CDT
Yer lucky he didn't claim he accidentally sung himself to sleep IRL...

Starchitin, the OG

Re: Looking For A Wizard To Enchant Some Icemule Double Leathers To 4x 09/13/2018 10:50 AM CDT
Those who have heard the mellifluous tones of my melodious voice will agree...

...that it is simply not possible for it to sound soothing enough to put even a lump of deaf granite to sleep. <cough>