ISO: Ensorcelling contractor 08/29/2016 08:11 AM CDT
Anyone out there willing to take on some jobs?

I have a Tier1 runestaff that I'd like taken higher, and some armor I'd like started upon.

Thanks!
Re: ISO: Ensorcelling contractor 08/29/2016 01:59 PM CDT
My sorcerer should be able to bring something up to T1 tomorrow (Tues) evening or soon after if you want to find Hesha in the Landing. So long as it doesn't have enhansive qualities, there shouldn't be an issue.

Starchitin

A severed gnomish hand crawls in on its fingertips and makes a rude gesture before quickly decaying and rotting into dust. A gust of wind quickly scatters the dust.
Re: ISO: Ensorcelling contractor 08/29/2016 02:48 PM CDT
Runestaff is currently a blank Fusion item, but the Tier1 getting started would be plain ol' Enchanted armor.

I've emailed your Play.net.
Re: ISO: Ensorcelling contractor 12/06/2017 10:34 AM CST
Starchitin, it looks like my webmail site aged our old messages out, so I don't have your real-email.

Are you still available to try for some Ensorcel work for me?
(Starting on armor [fusion] and shield [fusion], and raising runestaff [fusion].)
Pretty sure I still have the black potion from last time we took a stab at it.

Thanks!
Re: ISO: Ensorcelling contractor 12/12/2017 09:05 PM CST
Gah, I really need to get around to checking this folder more often....

I can, though likely not til after the holiday season when I can hunt with my sorcerer. RL work just won't let me hunt with him much til then (if my boss is to be believed, not til Feb.... but I've learned I'm more likely to get a strip-tease from Shakrean then for my boss's predictions to be accurate).

You can always email my play.net and it will get to me. Just drop a message in one of the River's Rest folders telling me to check for it in case it ends up in spam.

Starchitin

A severed gnomish hand crawls in on its fingertips and makes a rude gesture before quickly decaying and rotting into dust. A gust of wind quickly scatters the dust.
Re: ISO: Ensorcelling contractor 12/13/2017 08:59 AM CST
Not like I'm in a rush. :)

Thanks!
Re: ISO: Ensorcelling contractor 12/19/2017 09:34 AM CST
Hey, Krakii.... check your play.net email when you get a chance. If you don't see something from me, send a quick note to my play.net

Starchitin

Re: ISO: Ensorcelling contractor 04/25/2018 01:57 PM CDT
Oh, and I'm ready when you are, Starchitin, for the next attempt on the... I think it's time for the fusion leathers to get T2?
(As always, if your Sorcerer has zoomed up enough levels to take another try on the runestaff, I'll be happy to shoot for that instead. :)
Re: ISO: Ensorcelling contractor 04/25/2018 07:06 PM CDT
Ugh, been spending too much time with my warrior in the forge lately.... just got enough for a T2 at the moment. I'll be happy to check your stuff whenever you're around, but I thought I'd gotten all the stuff you had up to T2 at least (you can use 405 to check if any of yours know it).

Starchitin

Re: ISO: Ensorcelling contractor 04/26/2018 08:31 AM CDT
Yup, I just ran across that on the wiki.
You already took the greatshield up to T3.
Runestaff you had been holding off on until making levels, so it lingers at T1.
And we had just started the armor, so it is also T1.

So--assuming you have not been zooming levels--we're on for more of the armor.

Meanwhile!

Any higher-level Sorcerers out there interested in doing a T2 on a runestaff for me? And what'll it cost me?