4x naginatas 10/16/2010 02:04 PM CDT
Still have a few of these in stock; white, black, dark, silvery and uncolored. 225,000 each.

"So, what does that green line on the graph represent?"

"Oh, that's the projection of a hypothetical offspring from a union between Sauron and Cruella de Ville; we use that as a baseline for determining character alignment."
4x naginatas 12/10/2010 01:43 PM CST
You want 'em, I got 'em. 225,000 flat price.

"Oh, that's the projection of a hypothetical offspring from a union between Sauron and Cruella de Ville; we use that as a baseline for determining character alignment."
Re: 4x naginatas 01/11/2011 05:59 PM CST
Still have several 4x naginatas in stock, various colors.

4x naginatas 05/07/2011 11:34 AM CDT
For your everyday needs ... 4x steel naginatas of various colorations. A flat 225,000 per.

Re: 4x naginatas 05/09/2011 10:57 PM CDT
This the old type that can eblade?
Re: 4x naginatas 05/13/2011 01:42 PM CDT
No, these were enchanted to 4x by yours truly; can't e-blade them.

Re: 4x naginatas 05/14/2011 01:55 PM CDT
Basically, the only naginatas I can recall being e-bladable were the 0x ones;not sure if that is still even the case. Ok, so mine won't have flares but on the other hand you don't have to worry about rhe e-blade wearing off in mid combat. For comparison purposes, I believe the erithi weaponsmith charges 1,000,000 for a vultite naginata.

Re: 4x naginatas 05/14/2011 03:40 PM CDT
>> I believe the erithi weaponsmith charges 1,000,000 for a vultite naginata.

Actually, he won't even make them:

>order vultite naginata
Sabizki says, "I cannot make naginatas from magical metals."

Though I do sell 4x naginatas in Washeed's FWI shop for a flat 200K each.
Re: 4x naginatas 05/14/2011 03:44 PM CDT
>>Sabizki says, "I cannot make naginatas from magical metals."<<

Ok that's new. I know he USED to make them, but you had to do some sort of quest first, similar to the katana quest. Never bothered with that myself, since I have only one polearm user, and she is bonded to a 7x lance.

Re: 4x naginatas 05/16/2011 03:20 PM CDT
well spitfire had 4 different 4x flared naginatas at 1.7 to 2.5 mill. and yes at merchants standard vultite is around a mill. and flaring at a merchant 1+ mill. for 4x nagi.
Re: 4x naginatas 05/16/2011 03:22 PM CDT
oops they had 5 different types at those prices
Re: 4x naginatas 05/30/2011 11:55 AM CDT
I still have five 4x naginatas in various colors, at the usual discount flat price of 225,000 silvers.

Re: 4x naginatas 05/29/2014 01:35 PM CDT
I would like to buy a naginata
Re: 4x naginatas 05/30/2014 10:51 PM CDT
I have a couple left; I believe I also have a 5x one in stock. Needless to say, that one will cost more. I assume you are in the Landng area? Whom to look for?

Never enter an interdimensional portal created by
a screaming ghost and a creepy little girl.
No, seriously ... it just isn't smart.