Weapons 09/11/2010 10:34 AM CDT
Here's the weapons I have. Most start around 30k unless they have something special about em then they may be more. I'm selling over 3000 items so checking my site might be of interest.

an ornate rusted imflass ranseur: After a careful inspection you determine that an ornate rusted imflass ranseur requires skill in polearms to use effectively. It appears to be a modified awl-pike. It looks like this item has been mainly crafted out of imflass.It imparts a bonus of +12 more than usual. It has been infused with the power of an earth elemental.
an incised invar warlance3x, requires skill in polearms to use effectively. It appears to be a modified lance.
an ebonwood handled pitchfork with sharply-honed tinesIt looks like this item has been mainly crafted out of mithglin. 4x, modified trident. Polearm.
a smooth-handled vaalorn pitchfork4x, polearm, modified trident, It looks like this item has been mainly crafted out of vaalorn
a diamond-edged grey jeddart-axe3x, polearm
a corroded and pitted vultite ranseur4x, After a careful inspection you determine that a corroded and pitted vultite ranseur requires skill in polearms to use effectively. It appears to be a modified awl-pike.

http://www.faiyth.com/saleitems.php

~ Amber
Re: Weapons 09/20/2010 10:50 PM CDT
50k on the smooth handled vaalorn pitchfork