7x Perfect Lance - Tier 1 Holy Theammer Scripts 02/09/2013 06:41 AM CST
a helical twisting ora lance

>look at lance
Seven long, slender rods of ora are fused together in a spiraling helical pattern. The shortest length of metal coils around rapidly at the base to form a gripper, while the next two rods swirl outward like a metallic vortex and flatten to form a vamplate. The remaining four continue to taper down into a narrow lance-head with one single piece arching back near the tip to create a hook-like appendage when the weapon is drawn back. You notice a small enchanter's glyph and your crafting mark.

7x
Perfect Forging
Max Lightened
Theammer Scripts - Prod/Clench/Turn [Tier 1 Holy]
Examples can be found here: http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthrea...Weapon-scripts

15,000,000 flat

~Mikoguchi Chydenar; Jackal Corps.
AIM @ GS4 Mikoguchi
Re: 7x Perfect Lance - Tier 1 Holy Theammer Scripts 02/09/2013 08:26 AM CST
What does "max lightened" put the weight at one that thing?
Re: 7x Perfect Lance - Tier 1 Holy Theammer Scripts 02/09/2013 08:39 AM CST
Okay, now that is a well-done player-made item. Not-steel construction, best possible forging, high Enchant, lightened, and even pretty to look at. Nice.
Re: 7x Perfect Lance - Tier 1 Holy Theammer Scripts 02/09/2013 11:30 AM CST
<<What does "max lightened" put the weight at one that thing?

About 7-8lbs. My most common read on it is 8.

Re: 7x Perfect Lance - Tier 1 Holy Theammer Scripts 02/09/2013 11:32 AM CST
<<Okay, now that is a well-done player-made item. Not-steel construction, best possible forging, high Enchant, lightened, and even pretty to look at. Nice.

Thank you. Design work goes to Laphrael. Leg work to me and Misun.

But the real question is...did you see it's sister!? http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthread.php?63190-7x-Perfect-Maul-w-Super-Bubble-Flares

;)

Re: 7x Perfect Lance - Tier 1 Holy Theammer Scripts 02/09/2013 03:41 PM CST
And sold!

Thanks!

Re: 7x Perfect Lance - Tier 1 Holy Theammer Scripts 02/09/2013 04:42 PM CST
Darned...I hadn't gotten a chance to search my locker yet. Oh well, I can't remember if 8lbs was light enough for a lance anyways.