pale pink cerelbralite 04/12/2013 10:17 PM CDT
A glistening pale pink cerebralite floats in, leaving a thick trail of amorphous goo in its wake.

anyone ever seen a pink one link this?
Re: pale pink cerelbralite 04/12/2013 10:44 PM CDT
Isn't that the first sign that you've had too much to drink?
Re: pale pink cerelbralite 04/13/2013 12:44 PM CDT

A glistening pale pink cerebralite floats in, leaving a thick trail of amorphous goo in its wake.

anyone ever seen a pink one link this?

First thought is that you were being script checked.

Dgry
Re: pale pink cerelbralite 04/13/2013 01:49 PM CDT

Just because he's a gooey floating tentacled brain trapped in a pocket of distorted reality splintering between multiple planes of existence does NOT mean he can't be fabulous!

Dave, Brandain's Bard
Re: pale pink cerelbralite 04/13/2013 03:32 PM CDT
I think it is probably from someone dying up there and having their brain pulled out and turned into a cerebralite.
Re: pale pink cerelbralite 04/13/2013 04:22 PM CDT

>>think it is probably from someone dying up there and having their brain pulled out and turned into a cerebralite.

I'll risk sounding/being gullible.. Is this possible? I love finding out the quirks of the rift.

Lochiven
Re: pale pink cerelbralite 04/13/2013 04:30 PM CDT
Yes, it is.

I was going to offer that as a suggestion but for reason remember the description being different, maybe am thinking of farlooks with the eye colors of the corpse.

Die on plane four and find out! :)
Re: pale pink cerelbralite 04/13/2013 06:24 PM CDT
I am rather certain that the look of the cerebralite that gets spawned from a persons brain is based on race.
Re: pale pink cerelbralite 04/15/2013 01:11 AM CDT
aww, went back into my log, must have missed it:

Soundlessly, a glistening cerebralite hovers over you, its eye-stalks twisting as it contorts to gaze down on your lifeless body. As it studies your corpse, trickles of milky fluid drip from its base.

The cerebralite latches its primary tentacles to your temples rather systematically, sending low-intensity pulses of electricity through your head. A deep thrumming can be heard as your skull begins to bulge alarmingly, causing a number of cracks to form. Thin rivulets of blood stream forth, followed by an audible SPLORTCH as your brain frees itself of its confines! Half a dozen tentacles sprout from its underside, while former ocular nerves elongate into tubular eye-stalks as the strange entity swells in size.

A glistening pale pink cerebralite hovers over its shattered former enclosure, covered in a thick mucusy membrane.
Re: pale pink cerelbralite 04/15/2013 02:34 AM CDT
Awwww, isn't that cute?
Re: pale pink cerelbralite 04/15/2013 05:04 AM CDT
Fun fact: I was the first person to ever have that happen to them, back when the scatter was released.

I forget what mine looked like, but Kembal was telling everyone that his brain got eaten for about a week. I'm pretty sure everyone else was giving him odd looks.

Rishi
- Player of Kembal

Speaking to Plur, Belnia says, "You're no Kembal."
Re: pale pink cerelbralite 04/16/2013 10:10 PM CDT
Cool, but the best are the Moulis from Maaghara's tower near Ta'Illistim. I haven't been there in so long, but I remember the first time it happened. I think it was Truekillr. Holy crap were people shocked. First rate.

I remember one instance where we deliberately made a hoard of them outside the postern gate. I mean, it was an accident.

Kerl