Belly of the Beast Egress 03/30/2012 08:39 AM CDT
Is this an intended landing place for getting out? I found it quite amusing, and I did get out alive, but it seemed a little quirky...

You strike at the stomach wall with your invar dagger managing to cut a small way into the crawler's stomach wall.
Roundtime: 6 sec.
Finally, you manage to slice through the crawler's stomach wall with your invar dagger, creating a hole large enough to escape through!
Suddenly, you feel your body getting pushed rapidly through the inner anatomy of the beast until it is finally violently expelled.
[Inside, Organ Grinder]
The interior of the box is heavily shadowed, however, the gloom isn't sufficient to hide the grisly environs. Slime covers the sides, punctuated with bits of gore too hideous to contemplate. Odorous pieces of cadavers have been left within, deserted by the previous owners to pursue a solitary decay.
Obvious exits: none
Re: Belly of the Beast Egress 03/30/2012 02:30 PM CDT
That's pretty funny. Did you just log out and back in to get out? As far as I know there's no other way out of the organ grinder... except for someone turning the crank. Which would probably hurt.

Kerl
Re: Belly of the Beast Egress 03/30/2012 03:33 PM CDT

So you're saying that your prior location, while at the time quite unappealing, was in fact preferable to where you found yourself. How did you get free?
Re: Belly of the Beast Egress 03/30/2012 05:39 PM CDT
Do you want me to spoil it? It's really quite anticlimactic. I will say I tried to use my lantern charm, but wasn't allowed to get it.

If you want the answer, I pasted it here:

http://pastebin.com/QirUcuWV