It's a trap! 05/03/2011 07:09 PM CDT
>Lulz says, "Wow my cloak holds a lot of gems."

>Lulz praises the virtues of a high-collared black linen cloak.

>listen lul
You listen carefully to Lulz.

>Lulz slumps to the ground and immediately falls asleep. He must have been exhausted!

>steal lulz cloak

>You feel a strange fascination steal over you as your hand contacts your prize.
You reach into Lulz's black linen cloak and pull out a shard of oblivion quartz.

>You gaze into the depths of the oblivion quartz, your fascination growing into more than idle curiosity, quickly becoming an unnaturally driving need! In the next heartbeat, a cloud of nausea bursts from the stone's heart, quickly wrapping writhing tendrils of sickness around your face like a vaporous octopus! As your insides churn and heave, you claw desperately at your face and throat, trying to tear the terrifying thing away, but your hands pass right through it. As the tendrils tighten, you feel your breathing passages close and the air being sucked out of your chest.

>stare lul
You are still stunned.

Mark/Leash
Re: It's a trap! 05/03/2011 08:15 PM CDT
Lulz! I guess you fell for that!

~Ayamei
Re: It's a trap! 05/03/2011 08:50 PM CDT
>Regardless, the biggest issue I have with pickpocketing, is the lack of recourse a victim has even if they manage to catch the thief. You lose your stuff whether you catch them or not. If a thief gets caught and jailed, the mark should get their property back. That's always bugged me personally.
There are plenty of resources, intelligence and awareness being the best and easiest.
~Ayamei

Recourse /=resource.

-Richard.