Botch %: 0.00%
Average Silvers Per Grab: 28.50

amulet: 6
crystal: 6
gem: 28
Herb: 4
misc: 14
wand: 6

This was from an old program Wezas made. It really only catches a fraction of what i'm doing. Anyone have a better idea of how to comb my logs for juicy statistics?

Mark/Leash
Re: All in a days work. 02/06/2011 06:53 AM CST
Likely not a fair representation either, since it catches only things from your own screen scroll.
Re: All in a days work. 02/06/2011 07:45 AM CST
Definately not, I had numerous botches.

>and inspects the contents carefully before saying, "There are 79 items that I do not deal with at all. I found 6 pieces of jewelry that I do not buy in container deals. I did find 64 gems that I'll give you 82923 silver for, if you want to sell."

Re: All in a days work. 02/06/2011 10:24 AM CST
http://www.myfacejournalspace.com/gs/theft/

I made this thing for Vyst (and myself) a while ago (year or two). I eventually lost interest so I didn't finish a couple of features, but that's also party due to how little interest anybody had.

Anyhow. You just need to upload .txt format logs. If you have Avalon, it'll save them as .rtf files, which are too convoluted for the simple parsing I put together, so open them and save as plain text.

If you want to upload a ton go for it, you can select multiple logs to upload at once. Or you can use the perl script that's on there to do a precursory trimming of your logs and save them all as one file to upload and parse.

No I won't be reading your logs, in case you've done anything naughty (er than usual).

-Keleborrn.
Re: All in a days work. 02/06/2011 10:26 AM CST
Oh, yeah, if you do have Avalon and want to convert them all at once, I have an automator app somewhere that does just that.

-Keleborrn.
Re: All in a days work. 02/06/2011 02:54 PM CST
>No I won't be reading your logs, in case you've done anything naughty (er than usual).

Shame, you might have learned something.

Mark/Leash
Re: All in a days work. 02/06/2011 02:58 PM CST
Also I cant get the pearl trimmer thing to work, dont mind me. I'm not too bright.

Mark/Leash
Re: All in a days work. 02/06/2011 03:18 PM CST
What OS are you using? Perl is ready to go on Mac OS X and I'm sure any linux installation, but windows will require a little extra to get it going.

http://www.perl.org/get.html

That'll help you get rolling with that. ActivePerl is probably the way to go. Once it's installed I think you can just go Start -> Run -> perl <your commands to run>

If you need help with the specific command, it's 3 parts - the first part is the path to theftTrimming.pl, the second part is the path to your log files (a folder holding them) and the third part is where you want it to save the new file (including the name of the new file).

-Keleborrn.
Re: All in a days work. 02/06/2011 03:20 PM CST
>Also I cant get the pearl trimmer thing to work, dont mind me. I'm not too bright.

This sort of thing?

>glance

You glance down to see a large black pearl in your right hand and a pearl trimmer in your left hand.

>turn my trimmer
You place your large black pearl in the trimmer and gently turn the trimmer, paring away fine shavings of pearl as you do so. Eventually all the imperfections are gone and you have made a perfectly spherical small black pearl.

Gives you a small black pearl which is an orb.
Re: All in a days work. 02/06/2011 05:04 PM CST
<keanu>Whoa.</keanu>
Re: All in a days work. 02/06/2011 08:32 PM CST
i cant get it to accept my logs :(

Mark/Leash
Re: All in a days work. 02/06/2011 10:23 PM CST
I need more to go on to work that out. What is 'it' and do you get some sort of error message?

-Keleborrn.