Awesome! 12/01/2010 09:45 PM CST
>Leash comes out of hiding.
Leash rubs the black shard in his hand.
Leash's black shard cracks slightly and black mist seeps out, slowly filling the area. *** begins to choke on the black mist and cough.

Mark/Leash
Re: Awesome! 12/01/2010 11:29 PM CST
Wait, what's that black shard have to do with pickpocketing?

You happen to post it here because this folder is your favorite stompin' grounds, like mine is the Banter folder?

Soooo, fill me in. What'd it do to the target? Just a coughing fit? There any mechanical benefits to it? Like the target was unable to cast.

~Lori aka Horsefreak (One of the Many)
Re: Awesome! 12/01/2010 11:56 PM CST
Those black shards are alchemy made sanc breakers. And if I had to guess I'd say it was a bard singing song of peace.
Re: Awesome! 12/02/2010 10:04 AM CST
It was just me breaking a sanct in the largest room ive seen in a while, and helping myself to whatever I found.

Mark/Leash
Re: Awesome! 12/02/2010 03:21 PM CST
And noone attempted to slit your throat or blast your limbs? Either that or you left that part out.

I'm also surprised that no conflict has started here as a result of you using the shard.

Was it even noticed?

I take it that the Bard (according to GALVANG1's guess) that coughed was the only one affected that way by the item.

I wonder if his coughing fit was unfortunate timing for his SONG renewals and as a result, it caused the Bard to fail the renewal.

~Lori aka Horsefreak (One of the Many)