This forum needs some life! 08/18/2018 06:44 PM CDT
While not exactly, pickpocketing, I wanted to share this log here as well since I'm sure some would get a kick out of it..

Environment - Landing TSC - Bunch of people, and Roblar acting like he's a mage...

You belt out, "Step right up folks, and gaze in amaze! I have for sale today, a treat! A glorious and wonderous artifact! They say that beauty is in the eye of the beholder....Well, today you too can behold an eye! The great eye of Zurag! Said to have special properties! Inquire about them more!"

Angellos whispers, "What's the eye?"

You loudly yell, "The eye of Zurag is said to allow the wielder to see into the future! Ever wonder just what the future may hold for you? Well, looook, no further!"

Angellos asks, "How much?"

You add, "Riches! Fame! You may be able to have it all once owning such an artifact!"

Speaking to Angellos, you respond, "For you?"

Angellos says, "Yes sir."

Commander Roblar's group just arrived.

Using very precise and slow gestures with his hands, Roblar prepares to cast a spell...

Speaking to Angellos, you comment, "Well, you seem like a rather intelligent man. For that reason, I shall allow the eye to be yours for only a mere twenty five thousand coins!"

Angellos says, "That seems fair."

You nod at Angellos.

Angellos nods to you.

Speaking to Angellos, you add, "A deal then?"

Angellos offers you a Wehnimer's promissory note. Click ACCEPT to accept the offer or DECLINE to decline it. The offer will expire in 30 seconds.

You accept Angellos's offer and are now holding a Wehnimer's promissory note.

| |_ |
| |_ lanith Bank Note |
| |
| \ / |
| \/\/ehnimer's Edition |
| |
| \ / |
| \/alued at: 25000 silver |
| |
| |_| |
| | |old in right hand to use |
/@| |
\/__________________________/

Angellos says, "Here you go sir."

You exclaim, "Most excellent!"

You rummage inside one of the small pouches hanging from your leather harness and procure a glistening black eye.

Angellos put a metallic jade faenor katana with glossy black spidersilk braided about its hilt in his tan leather backpack.

You offer your black eye to Angellos, who has 30 seconds to accept the offer. Click CANCEL to prematurely cancel the offer.

Angellos has accepted your offer and is now holding a glistening black eye.

You exclaim, "And your eye of zurag, awaits you!"

Angellos nods.

(Angellos looks for fame and fortune.)

Angellos says, "Oh its right there."

Speaking to Angellos, you say, "A suggestion as well, one may have to wield it for a duration before seeing it's full effects."

Angellos points at his black eye.

Speaking to Angellos, you say, "I've heard rumors as well, that licking it may speed up the process of seeing into the future."