1635 BESEECH and T4 Voln armor 03/31/2014 02:06 PM CDT
T4 Voln armor uses beseech with the armor as a target to activate. Dgry kindly tested and told me that beseech with the target of his armor still triggers 1635, but it's normal armor, and Voln armor may still activate that way over 1635.

My paladin doesn't quite know Divine Intervention, so I can't test yet if these two are compatible. If you want to meet up to help me test it sooner than a month or two from now, I'll welcome it. But be warned, my armor is halflings and gnomes only, so that kind of narrows it down. (Yeah so shoot me, I'd rather have 22 pound full plate for myself than something you can use! That's 8x. With grapple flares.)

If anyone else can give me the answer to this, that'd be nice to know. The GM at CCF definitely ignored me three times, including after I won. Sadface.

daid (player of the temporally-challenged Harvest-Moon clan)

>Out of no where, a ki-lin gallops in.
Re: 1635 BESEECH and T4 Voln armor 03/31/2014 10:29 PM CDT
T4 Voln armor uses beseech with the armor as a target to activate. Dgry kindly tested and told me that beseech with the target of his armor still triggers 1635, but it's normal armor, and Voln armor may still activate that way over 1635.
My paladin doesn't quite know Divine Intervention, so I can't test yet if these two are compatible. If you want to meet up to help me test it sooner than a month or two from now, I'll welcome it. But be warned, my armor is halflings and gnomes only, so that kind of narrows it down. (Yeah so shoot me, I'd rather have 22 pound full plate for myself than something you can use! That's 8x. With grapple flares.)
If anyone else can give me the answer to this, that'd be nice to know. The GM at CCF definitely ignored me three times, including after I won. Sadface.

There is no issue with Divine Intervention (1635) and tier 4 Voln armor; they both work separately. If you have tier 4 Voln armor and BESEECH <ARMOR>, it will only trigger the armor's effect and if you just BESEECH, it will only trigger Divine Intervention's effect. Testing it against regular armor will just result in the Divine Intervention effect since it's not setup to intercept the verb.

GameMaster Estild
Re: 1635 BESEECH and T4 Voln armor 04/01/2014 12:13 AM CDT
Thanks!

I assumed it ought to work, but with so for T4 Volns out there until recently, not much information.

Of course the next question is, "Do you really need two beseech mechanisms?"

Pbbbbt!

>Out of no where, a ki-lin gallops in.