Rank 5 Paladin Weapon Bond 07/18/2011 08:42 PM CDT
For those Curious to see it in action (and thank Ronan I have it)

For those curious to see it in action...

Distant sounds of fifes and drums resound in the back of your mind, spurring you into a delirium of confidence and resolve -- as if compelled by some irresistable divine exhortation.
Cast Roundtime 3 Seconds.
>
[ Zealot: +0:05:00, 0:05:00 remaining. ]
>
[Roll result: XXX (open d100: XX)]
A minotaur warrior swings a blackened steel moon axe at your black veil iron katana and connects!
Your black veil iron katana is knocked to the ground!
Roundtime: 15 sec.
R>mstrike war
...wait 15 seconds.
R>
A minotaur warrior drops his steel moon axe and snatches up a silver-edged black veil iron katana!
With a greedy gleam in his eyes, the minotaur warrior holds the katana aloft while letting loose an enormous roar.
R>
A silver-edged black veil iron katana tears itself away from the warrior and flies back to your waiting hand!
R>
A minotaur warrior swings a blackened steel moon axe at you!
AS: +XXX vs DS: +XXX with AvD: +17 + d100 roll: +XX = +191
... and hits for 3 points of damage!
Quick slash to your upper right arm
Re: Rank 5 Paladin Weapon Bond 07/20/2011 12:08 AM CDT
Um... when did this start happening?

>> A silver-edged black veil iron katana tears itself away from the warrior and flies back to your waiting hand!

I can (almost) promise it didn't do this when I hunted minos back early last year. Awesome though!
Re: Rank 5 Paladin Weapon Bond 07/20/2011 12:12 AM CDT
It's worked that way for me for years.

-farmer
Re: Rank 5 Paladin Weapon Bond 07/20/2011 12:14 AM CDT
Well! I feel sheepish. I guess the times I was disarmed I wasn't at my 5th rank of bonding? Strange.
Re: Rank 5 Paladin Weapon Bond 07/20/2011 09:18 PM CDT
Yes, it's awesome. Warrior Bond CMAN does the same thing (although it basically takes bad luck/open rolls to disarm a warrior guild Disarm Master with a fully bonded weapon).

*Mohrgan grins cheerfully*
Re: Rank 5 Paladin Weapon Bond 07/26/2011 08:02 AM CDT
Someone might want to question this though...

A minotaur warrior drops his steel moon axe and snatches up a silver-edged black veil iron katana!
With a greedy gleam in his eyes, the minotaur warrior holds the katana aloft while letting loose an enormous roar.
R>
A silver-edged black veil iron katana tears itself away from the warrior and flies back to your waiting hand!
R>
A minotaur warrior swings a blackened steel moon axe at you!
AS: +XXX vs DS: +XXX with AvD: +17 + d100 roll: +XX = +191
... and hits for 3 points of damage!
Quick slash to your upper right arm

How did the Minotaur get his moon axe back if he dropped it to pick up the katana, or was there more than one in the room?
Re: Rank 5 Paladin Weapon Bond 08/21/2011 04:41 PM CDT

I can't remember if there was more in the room or not since I've slept since then... (unintensional bad pun)... however; good chance there was more than one since those things love to swarm Falv.

- Falvicar
Sylvan Paladin of Ronan