Sigh... 06/16/2010 11:34 PM CDT
Rain, rain, go away....

It's really June? :(
We are being punished for all those nice days back in February.

Neyla swears long, loud and well at you.

Speaking to Athamael, Kamiel says, "I recommend avoiding Raelee. She knows so much it makes you feel stupid just saying hello to her."
Re: Sigh... 06/17/2010 06:10 AM CDT
It wasn't raining in the SF area today. Then again, I was scheduled to work. ;) I'm always scheduled off on Thursdays, so let's see... ;)

~
GM Emeradan
GS4-EMERADAN@PLAY.NET
~
"If you love, love without reservation. If you fight, fight without fear."
Re: Sigh... 06/17/2010 12:36 PM CDT
We keep setting records for lowest ever high temperature for the day here in Portland. And now not only as it ruined a lot of our roses, but it's starting to affect our strawberry crop. This is bad. :(

Player of Kyaloria
AIM: GS Eunoia
Re: Sigh... 06/17/2010 05:16 PM CDT
<<but it's starting to affect our strawberry crop. This is bad. :(

I saw a big fat strawberry on my plant yesterday. It's still green. I CAN'T WAIT!

Speaking to Athamael, Kamiel says, "I recommend avoiding Raelee. She knows so much it makes you feel stupid just saying hello to her."
Re: Sigh... 06/17/2010 07:43 PM CDT
>>It wasn't raining in the SF area today.

It's been getting HOT is San Jose. AC is good to have.

-F-
Re: Sigh... 06/18/2010 06:05 PM CDT
You Portlanders can have some of my sun. There are too few clouds in the Seattle sky today.

---
Coalescing out of a flurry of brilliant jade and flaxen lights, Auchand's clothing materializes around him.
Re: Sigh... 06/18/2010 09:22 PM CDT
I think we got some of it today! Briefly...of course it went away when I finally made it to the park. :(

Re: Sigh... 06/24/2010 03:18 PM CDT
So dusty, we're talking about the weather!

It's okay. I just moved to Spokane a few months ago. And yes, the weather sucks. The first day of summer was 50 degrees and a half inch of rain...

To bad we're kind of the exiles up north of the NorCal group aren't we?
Re: Sigh... 06/24/2010 03:44 PM CDT
...and it's HOT! Woot! (I'll be happy for a couple of days until I start melting.)

Re: Sigh... 06/25/2010 02:23 AM CDT
Why couldn't it ease into the hot? I was waiting until the rain stopped to clean my deck and a couple of days cushion where it was not wet and just...warm would have been nice. Deck cleaning in HOT weather just isn't any fun. :(

Player of Kyaloria
AIM: GS Eunoia
Re: Sigh... 06/25/2010 02:35 AM CDT
Soon as the Parade is over on Sunday, I'm planning on doing some cherry, apricot, and strawberry picking! Especially now that the rain has stopped.

-A.

Bringing tiramisu and key lime pies to the masses everywhere!

"Wisdom is ofttimes nearer when we stoop than when we soar." ~ William Wordsworth, The Excursion
Re: Sigh... 07/08/2010 08:53 PM CDT
lucky...

I miss picking apricots when I was younger, all the orchards were turned into mini-markets since then.

-Fremie-
Moonshine Manor Officer
Events Team Leader