Drakes 04/01/2018 10:07 AM CDT

Clunk came across the skeleton of a drake in the Teras museum yesterday. He had taken time out to visit the museum while visiting the Teras Eonak shrine.

This renewed his belief that the stories of interactions between Drakes and Arkati are true.

Clunk recalls that several of the items in the Teras Museum used to be in the Museum of the Landing.

so ye see? Drakes and Arkati was real.

Clunk

(Buy your swords at CBD weapons in Zul Logoth.)
Re: Drakes 04/01/2018 12:00 PM CDT
<so ye see? Drakes and Arkati was real>

I dunno about drakes, but anyone that goes through Voln gets to fight an Arkati (Kai).

They also tend to make personal appearances at the end of story-lines. Niima directly assisted the folk in River's Rest with getting rid of the Felstrom, for example (it seems to me that Luukos was also present on the other side of things, but can't remember for sure).

Starchitin

A severed gnomish hand crawls in on its fingertips and makes a rude gesture before quickly decaying and rotting into dust. A gust of wind quickly scatters the dust.
Re: Drakes 04/02/2018 05:04 AM CDT
It's hard to dispute Arkati being real if we're referring to their existence in game. I think the major point of dispute from an RP standpoint is whether a player chooses to believe that Arkati are divine or merely powerful beings.

As I gaze over the horizon, the wind tugs at my cloak and whispers, "Adventure" in my ear.

AIM: Kaight (Matt) GS4
Re: Drakes 04/02/2018 05:23 AM CDT
<I think the major point of dispute from an RP standpoint is whether a player chooses to believe that Arkati are divine or merely powerful beings.>

Always seemed to be more of a semantics issue then anything else. After all, what is a divine entity other then a powerful being that happens to be worshiped?

Starchitin

A severed gnomish hand crawls in on its fingertips and makes a rude gesture before quickly decaying and rotting into dust. A gust of wind quickly scatters the dust.