L'Naere Symbol 05/02/2017 01:01 PM CDT
So I play an Aelotoi cleric, as well as an Aelotoi empath, who both worship L'Naere. The Cleric in particular is a bit of a zealot and has definite ideas about her place in the universe - he considers her the One True Goddess.

I realize my dream of being able to CONVERT, or use L'Naere specific language for 318, 330 or 335 is not going to happen - and I'm actually okay with that, being a Prophet is all about swimming upstream and convincing people of something with only faith, rather than facts - but I am wondering if there is any specific documentation related to her humanoid manifestation, symbol or colors. Or, since I don't believe there is any such documentation, if we could create something.

Bareth actually has a 'silver-traced emerald L'Naere symbol' which was given to him by another player. My reaction was underwhelming, because all I could think was 'what does it look like?" Is it literally just a silver traced emerald? In which case how do I know it's a Symbol of L'Naere? Unless there was a tag attached that said 'Symbol of L'Naere. $9.99' like you'd find in a cheesy Orlando gift shop? Or maybe a big LN in the middle?

In any event, I'd be happy to come up with a description on my own of L'Naere based soley on Bareth's claims to have seen her in a dream, and even design a symbol...but I'd rather see if we could have some accepted symbol and colors - so that if I want to give out symbols of L'Naere at my Aelotoi MHO, I can actually tell people what they look like. Also, I'm guessing I'm not the only Aelotoi player who might like such a symbol to wear, and they should be somewhat uniform.

Any chance something like this could happen?

Drew
Re: L'Naere Symbol 05/04/2017 04:32 PM CDT
Hey there!

I just wanted to let you know that something is being worked on related to this at the moment. I don't have a release date for you, but it is definitely in the works.

It's been implied up to this point that ivory and silver are a couple of her color associations. Lore states she gifted Bre'Naere with all its flora and fauna, so anything falling under that canopy would be symbolic. Hopefully that gives you a jumping off point, in the meantime!

~Galene

SGM of Subscriptions
Re: L'Naere Symbol 05/04/2017 05:34 PM CDT
Good to know, and thank you!! If you wish any input from L'Naere's most devoted disciple, do let me know :)

Drew
Re: L'Naere Symbol 05/04/2017 09:46 PM CDT
Omg omg omg. Want it nooooow, Galene!

<3
-Vaein/Jason
Re: L'Naere Symbol 02/22/2018 07:37 AM CST

Has any progress been made on this?

L'Naere worship by Aelotoi in game is a growing religion. So many of us want to bring this to a reality, and even to have her added to the CONVERT list instead of being forced to choose OTHER.

My Aelotoi Bard is always talking to other people about L'Naere and specifically talking to Aelotoi about converting over to L'Naere worship. Granted she is a "Dead Arkati", but until 2003 the Aelotoi believed she would return. There really should be something that would at the very least acknowledge this through IG items/choices like a symbol or convert option.
Re: L'Naere Symbol 06/08/2018 01:34 PM CDT

<I just wanted to let you know that something is being worked on related to this at the moment. I don't have a release date for you, but it is definitely in the works.

Just wondering if this is still in the pipeline, or if people have moved on. My cleric left the lands for six months, and now that he's back I'm resuming his role as Prophet of L'Naere, and would love to alter items and create MHO prizes that can be consistent with other people who might want to do the same thing.

As I said in a post some time ago, I'm happy doing the work myself, but would love to have something consistent that would be the same in Plat and Prime (I play a L'Naere-loving Aelotoi in both).

Thanks!

Drew
Player of Bareth/Dolant