copper-framed music folio - Tier 5 EG prize 04/07/2012 10:28 AM CDT
Tier 5 prize from this past Ebon Gate...

a copper-framed music folio

examine my folio
Stylized musical notes are deeply etched into the copper cover, forming a whirlwind-like spiral across the smooth metal surface. Housed between the copper panels is a multitude of papyrus sheets, many of which are riddled with scores of both instrumental and vocal music.

inspect my folio
You carefully inspect your music folio.
You estimate that a copper-framed music folio can store a small amount with enough space for any number of items of very small size.
You determine that you could not wear the folio. The folio appears to serve some purpose.
You remember that you registered this item a few months ago.
It looks like this item has been mainly crafted out of metal.

weigh my folio
You carefully examine the music folio and determine that the weight is less than 2 pounds.

analyze my folio
You analyze your music folio and sense that the item is largely free from merchant alteration restrictions, but the creator has stated that "The item has restrictions on changing the noun."
You can tell that the folio is as light as it can get and that its pockets could not possibly get any deeper.

the folio opens/closes

pull my folio
You search through the sheets of music in your folio until you find the one you were looking for. You pull the sheet out of the stack and place it on top.
Xxxx searches through the sheets of music in his folio until he finds the one he wanted. Xxxx pulls the sheet out of the stack and places it on top.

push/press my folio
You carefully remove several pages of music from in your folio and sort them into your preferred order, then neatly store them away again.
Xxxx carefully removes several pages of music from in his folio and sorts them into a preferred order, then neatly stores them away again.

tap (bard only)
Studying a sheet of music in his notebook Xxxx absentmindedly taps out a rhythm on the cover with his fingers.

turn (bard only)
Xxxx turns the pages to a sheet of music in his notebook and then softly sings a few bars of the haunting melody.

whistle (bard only)
As Xxxx shuffles through the sheets of music in his notebook he whistles the refrain of a jaunty ditty.

write (bard only, requires a quill which didn’t come with the prize)
Xxxx jots down a few notes with his green feather quill on a blank piece of parchment in his notebook while softly humming to himself.

MB 1m
CB 1m to Ltlprprincess once (unofficials)