armor and weapon scriber 09/16/2011 10:50 AM CDT

Just picked this up and have no need for this. Brand new, never used. Info on it is at the Krakiipedia link below.

a diamond-tipped armor and weapon scriber

http://www.krakiipedia.org/wiki/A_diamond-tipped_armor_and_weapon_scriber_%28saved_post%29

First 2.5 million silvers gets it.
Re: armor and weapon scriber 09/23/2011 09:13 AM CDT
Lowering price to 2m. This is a confirmed new and unused tool.

Description on the scriber:

You glance down to see a a diamond-tipped armor and weapon scriber in your left hand.

>read my scrib
INSTRUCTIONS:

TAP to make your scriber recognize you.
GLANCE to see the current settings.
TURN to change the color.
NUDGE to change the symbol.
POKE to change the second symbol (if applicable).
SHAKE to clear the current settings.
PUSH to lock the current settings.
To see how many uses remain, use MEASURE.

WRITE to scribe your item. Usage: WRITE (ITEM) WITH MY SCRIBER.

>glance scriber
The scriber does not recognize you, yet. WARNING - Only the first person to set the scriber will be able to continue using it. If you wish to make this scriber respond to you, TAP it, now.

>tap my scrib
The scriber does not recognize you. WARNING - Only the first person to set the scriber will be able to continue using it. If you wish to make this scriber respond to you, TAP it again within 5 seconds.

>tap my scrib
The scriber does not recognize you. WARNING - Only the first person to set the scriber will be able to continue using it. If you wish to make this scriber respond to you, TAP it again within 5 seconds.

>tap my scrib
The scriber pulses with a soft blue light. It is now set to recognize you, and only you.

>glance my scrib
>
As you glance at the scriber, you see that no symbols or colors are set.

>measure scriber
Of the 25 uses allotted to this scriber, there are 25 remaining.

Color Options:

red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo, violet, black, white, grey, silver, gold, pin, teal, brown, ochre, amber, crimson, aqua, viridian, lavender, emerald, ivory, turquoise, maroon, coral, magenta, puce, umber and rust

First Symbol Options:
heart, star, crescent, diamond, sunburst, square, circle, triangle, arrow, chevron, spiral, quatrefoil, lightning bolt, wheel, shell, chalice, trefoil, hourglass, cross, mushroom, triskelion, thistle, snail, triquetra, thorn, hammer, axe, tower, tree and pentagram

Second Symbol Options:
trident, sword, anchor, harp, crown, sword, key, eye, rose, skull, butterfly, stag, serpent, lion, bat, fish, wolf, spider, hawk, raven, dragon, dolphin, eagle, phoenix, scorpion, horse, unicorn, gryphon, bear and hydra

After some fiddling...

>glance my scriber

As you glance at the scriber, you see that it is set to outline the symbols "chalice"and "skull" in silver, when it is scribed onto your item.
>push my scrib
WARNING! You are about to lock the settings on the scriber. To check the settings, GLANCE at the scriber. The settings cannot be changed, once they are locked. If you are certain you wish to lock these settings, PUSH the scriber again within 5 seconds.
>push my scrib
The scriber settings on your scriber are now locked!

Scribing...

>glance
You glance down to see a perfect dwarven-crafted mithril mattock with a knotwork carved ivory haft in your right hand and a diamond-tipped armor and weapon scriber in your left hand.

>tap my matt
You tap a perfect dwarven-crafted mithril mattock with a knotwork carved ivory haft, which is in your right hand.
>look my matt
You notice a small enchanter's glyph and your crafting mark.

>write mattock with my scriber
This item is not able to be scribed.

PWNED!!!

Scribing Item with LONG and no Show:
>write leathers with my scriber
As you press the scriber against your leathers, the markings begin to take shape.

>look leather
Scribed onto the leathers is an identifying marking: a chalice and skull outlined in silver.
You see nothing else unusual.

Scribing Item with SHOW:

The ancient armor is studded with pure vaalin forged by a master metalsmith. Protruding from the edges of the full plate is a layer of soft dark leather designed to cushion the wearer from the blows of battle. Dark burnished vaalor clasps fasten the armor in place. Etched into the front is a crimson red elliptical sigil, inlaid with arcane runes of red and onyx extending out from the edge in a vein-like fashion. You also notice a small enchanter's glyph.
>write battle with my scriber
As you press the scriber against your battle-armor, the markings begin to take shape.
>look my battle
The ancient armor is studded with pure vaalin forged by a master metalsmith. Protruding from the edges of the full plate is a layer of soft dark leather designed to cushion the wearer from the blows of battle. Dark burnished vaalor clasps fasten the armor in place. Etched into the front is a crimson red elliptical sigil, inlaid with arcane runes of red and onyx extending out from the edge in a vein-like fashion. Scribed onto the battle-armor is an identifying marking: a chalice and skull outlined in silver.
You also notice a small enchanter's glyph.