a furry white baby duck (goat pin) 08/12/2011 03:16 AM CDT
a furry white baby duck MB: 3 million

I was told this came from a raffle when there was a Frost Acres. As far as I know it behaves as a normal goat pin, although it does not say its a "pin".

Any questions can be sent to me via my play.net address or on AIM at LuxBliss.

"The only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn..." JK
Re: a furry white baby duck (goat pin) 08/12/2011 01:29 PM CDT
Ducks are not furry! Maybe it should be "fuzzy"?
Re: a furry white baby duck (goat pin) 08/12/2011 01:43 PM CDT
I had a similar issue with altering my pin. Apparently the only approved alter has to be a "furry". I was miffed that the alterer didnt consider my hungry hungry halfling pin a "furry".

Rolfard
Re: a furry white baby duck (goat pin) 08/12/2011 07:27 PM CDT
I didn't alter or design it. It just came that way.

"The only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn..." JK
Re: a furry white baby duck (goat pin) 08/12/2011 10:37 PM CDT
CB: 4 million to JustDan (PC) ONCE