Scripted mechanical flower 07/29/2011 11:45 PM CDT
a crystal-inset pale pink ora rose

>tap rose
You tap the maiden delicately with your finger, causing her to sway back and forth precariously for several seconds.

>poke rose
You poke at a button on the stem of your pale pink ora rose and the maiden does a high kick!

>push rose
You gently press a small hidden button on the bottom of the stem and the flower starts closing. As the petals slowly close, they envelope the dancing maiden until she is no longer visible and you are left with a closed bud once again.

>pull rose
As you turn the stem of your pale pink ora rose, the bud opens up slowly to reveal a tiny dancing maiden with long hair and a flowing cotton dress. She has one leg bent, her foot resting on the opposite knee, and her hands clasped high above her head.

>spin rose
As you swiftly spin the stem of your pale pink ora rose, the maiden's pirouette becomes faster and faster. The flowing skirt of her cotton dress flares out, flapping in the breeze as she twirls.

>gaze rose
You gaze at the lovely maiden. Strangely, she appears to be gazing back!

Those are what I found, but there might be more. If you manage to close her up, you'll have to PULL the rose to get her to come out. If you're doing the wrong action (if she's locked up in the flower or what have you), you'll see: You push on your pale pink ora rose and hear something rattle inside.

MB: 250k

Email bids to my play.net

Delivery to the Landing, FWI or Ta'Illistim.
I'm available during most evenings after 7pm.

~ The girl behind Debia

Contribute to the economy of Debia! You too can make a difference!
http://pshops.lichproject.org/shops/5314