Post Aqueduct Hunting?? 01/09/2011 12:18 PM CST
Just made 89 and the Ducts are getting old. Any areas other than the woods a good place to warm up to the Ithzir without Griffins and the older lot near killin me every hunt?

Any help would be beneficial unless your an empath I guess.

Kilflin
Re: Post Aqueduct Hunting?? 01/09/2011 01:27 PM CST
Anywhere off the main marketplace road would be a good idea. Many areas in OTF aren't often used, so they don't swarm quite so bad. North Ta'Faendryl can be bad as well as many of us will run up that way from time to time. East of the basilica is a good place to hunt as well. OTF is divided up into several different spawn zones. The goal for lower level hunters is to find one that isn't jam packed with players.
Re: Post Aqueduct Hunting?? 01/09/2011 02:52 PM CST
The west woods might be a good spot to try. A few Ithzir, but not too many, some aqueduct critters, and the lich q'naryasdfas thingies spice it up a bit at night. Watch out for webs at night though.

-Keleborrn.
Re: Post Aqueduct Hunting?? 01/09/2011 03:25 PM CST
+1 to west wood and Glory Road. That is where I went.

AIM: GS4Menos

>Here lies the formless world we´re living in
>Gravity is finally giving in
>High altitudes and still upward we go
>I was never meant to lead but to follow
Re: Post Aqueduct Hunting?? 01/10/2011 08:16 AM CST
Thanks for the info. I did whack a Initiate after he webbed me and drained like 2/3 of my blood. Kept his staff and darned ifin the pawn shop won't buy it. Then to make matters worse the trash bin tells me not to throw it away cause it worth a fortune. Guess it will be a personal locker trophy.

Kilflin
Re: Post Aqueduct Hunting?? 01/10/2011 09:10 AM CST
It is E-bladed is why. You can cast Elemental dispel at it and then you could likely throw it away. It is basically a 0x quarterstaff. It is supposed to be a runestaff, but I guess Ithzir were too old (as in time, not levels) to code them properly.