OTF questio 07/21/2017 03:10 PM CDT
I posted a similar query in the rogue folder a few days ago, but there is no answer so far. That seems a bit ominous. Maybe no rogues hunt in OTF?

I ambush and use UAC to hunt. I was curious how perceptive Ithzir are, in general. Will I have difficulty hiding on them? I already anticipate some
problems with Griffins, as they are animal types and also I won't be able to hit them until they come down to attack. Any advice there?

What about item loss? I understand that some Ithzir can loot weapon and/or shield when PCs die there, but since I hunt with both hands empty, that is hardly a problem. Do I have to worry about enhancive items being looted? Do I need to "double bag" items in my backpack?
Re: OTF questio 07/21/2017 11:25 PM CDT
I was told to double bag magical and enhancive things.

I do not know exactly which things do what, though. Gremlins deffo steal stuff off of corpses. I will leave the rest of your questions to experienced hunters in the Olde City. Me, I am still in the Woods and the Aqueducts!

~L.

---
Rohese: "... the TownCrier (tune in if you haven’t, it’s without doubt the best thing to ever happen on LNet)"