SENSE and OTF 06/02/2017 09:42 AM CDT
[Ta'Faendryl Approach]
Tall reeds and cattails block the line of sight on either side of the road. Their stalks stand perfectly still as no breeze stirs the area. In many places the cattails actually grow up through the road to separate the cobblestones and expose the water pooling just below road level. Frogs croak and bellow deep within the covering vegetation, calling out to one another in a cacophony of amphibian sound.
Obvious paths: northeast, southwest
Roundtime: 3 sec.
[Your Doubled Experience Boost has ended.]
>sense
Utilizing your familiarity with the divine, you sense no prevalent spiritual influence in the area.
Roundtime: 3 sec.

I know this room is a holy shrine though because I've already used 1620 to anchor to this room.

[Script aid is running, Esc to cancel, Shift-Esc to pause]
>prep 1620
Mana surges through you in a brilliant display of silvery motes which skitter across your skin as you prepare Aid the Fallen...
Your spell is ready.
>kneel
You are already kneeling.
>pray I search for Zelia's blessing to aid the fallen,;Transport their bodies to the home of the holy,;If she should guide me, my duty shall be fulfilled,;The dead would be safe in my hands.
[script done]
You intone a low prayer:
"I search for Zelia's blessing to aid the fallen,
Transport their bodies to the home of the holy,
If she should guide me, my duty shall be fulfilled,
The dead would be safe in my hands."
As you bow your head with the last words of the prayer, you sense a reinforcement in your bond with the area.
The magic of your spell fades from your mind.
Roundtime: 5 sec.

So, the room is a holy shrine because 1620 does work in the room. SENSE, does not read correctly though as saying the room is a holy shrine.

I'm wondering if this is an issue in other areas, namely the Rift as I sensed every room from plane 1 to plane 5 with nothing found and all the rooms in the cavern of ages.

As I gaze over the horizon, the wind tugs at my cloak and whispers, "Adventure" in my ear.

AIM: Kaight (Matt) GS4
Re: SENSE and OTF 06/02/2017 11:19 AM CDT
I believe Aid The Fallen should also work anywhere that is a Spirit Guide anchor (which this is), not only at shrines.
Re: SENSE and OTF 06/04/2017 02:27 PM CDT
ZHOUY1
I believe Aid The Fallen should also work anywhere that is a Spirit Guide anchor (which this is), not only at shrines.

Correct.

GameMaster Estild