(no subject) 05/30/2015 12:29 PM CDT

The murky water area where we swim in has spawned bandits on me twice now. Since I am open handed swimming, and cannot attack back, or cast in the water.

I will assume this is a bug:)

John
Re: (no subject) 05/30/2015 05:36 PM CDT
>The murky water area where we swim in has spawned bandits on me twice now. Since I am open handed swimming, and cannot attack back, or cast in the water.

>I will assume this is a bug:)

I would guess not. They spawn on Gyldemar Road, and Gyldemar Road goes to the barrier. Just the same, Whistler's Pass goes most the way to Zul.

You might circumvent this by not swimming open-handed. It's not required for that swim. Use ";go2 10815" and that'll take you to the west edge of the water and stop -- you can swim manually at that point.

You can also use the LOCATION verb to confirm which region you're technically in.

~Brian, Sepher's player
Re: (no subject) 05/30/2015 06:56 PM CDT

<< You might circumvent this by not swimming open-handed. >>

If you die while swimming, don't you drop whatever you are holding? There are a few locations that are exception, but I don't think that's one of the exceptions.
Re: (no subject) 05/31/2015 03:23 AM CDT
Correct, you drop what you're holding if you die swimming.

>>You slay me woman! ~ Wyrom

http://gsguide.wikia.com/wiki/Rohese
Re: (no subject) 05/31/2015 04:27 AM CDT

The bug being they stay in the murky water and cannot be attacked, while they can kill any that pass through the water.

BUG

John
Re: (no subject) 05/31/2015 11:34 AM CDT
Oh, you're being attacked inside the murky water. Then yes, I would agree that snorkeling pirate bandits are a bug.

Still, swim with your gear out until they fix it. You're a ranger -- you won't die (if you do, you only need to search the muck to retrieve your gear).

~Brian, Sepher's player
Re: (no subject) 05/31/2015 03:11 PM CDT

I was more worried for others (nudges brian)

John
Re: (no subject) 06/01/2015 10:53 AM CDT
Since when have I ever cared about "others"? It's all about that bass. Duh.

~Brian, Sepher's player