Enhancive stealing, weirdness 09/27/2013 12:27 PM CDT
So for anybody wondering, Ithzir will take worn enhancives off of you when you are dead:

An Ithzir seer rifles through your gear! Somebody call a constable!

The Ithzir seer removes a starstone studded pewter bracelet from your corpse! Smiling excitedly, the seer wears the bracelet. At least she appears to like your fashion tastes!

So that sucked. I ended up decaying - and the massive hit to my spirit regen made getting that back a real doozy (about 45 minutes of waiting all together).

Also, the jerk faded on the first 3 consecutive swings I made. At least it came back directly each time.

A weird thing - when I did kill it:

You leap from hiding to attack!
You swing an elegant faenor longsword at an Ithzir seer!
AS: +419 vs DS: +383 with AvD: +42 + d100 roll: +96 = +174
... and hit for 51 points of damage!
Mighty swing separates head from shoulders.
The Ithzir seer falls to the ground in a crumpled heap.
The opalescent aura fades from around an Ithzir seer.
The deep blue glow leaves an Ithzir seer.
The Ithzir seer no longer bristles with energy.
The dim aura fades from around an Ithzir seer.
An Ithzir seer seems to lose an aura of confidence.
The light blue glow leaves an Ithzir seer.
The powerful look leaves an Ithzir seer.
Roundtime: 6 sec.

get brace from seer
...wait 2 seconds.
>
An Ithzir scout makes no sound as she slips in.

>get brace from seer
...wait 1 seconds.
>get brace from seer
An Ithzir scout fades into view!
An Ithzir scout swings a gleaming steel longsword at you!
You evade the attack by a hair!
>
You remove a starstone studded pewter bracelet from on an Ithzir seer.
>wear bra
>loot
You feel fully energetic again.
>
You are already wearing a starstone studded pewter bracelet.
>

I was not, in fact, wearing it before that. But after that message I was wearing it according to INVENTORY - but it was also still in my hands according to GLANCE. It vanished from my hands very soon and everything seems normal now. This may be completely unrelated to Ithzir.
Re: Enhancive stealing, weirdness 09/27/2013 01:36 PM CDT
This is very disturbing news. Can we get a NIR to confirm that this is intended, or if there is anything else they might be stealing now that they didn't before? Other worn inventory items? Worn gloves or boots? Etc...?
Re: Enhancive stealing, weirdness 10/05/2013 02:43 PM CDT

They might be stealing it because the enhancive is also imbedded with a spell as well.
Re: Enhancive stealing, weirdness 10/06/2013 08:23 AM CDT
Always good to see the item come back but alas that is sometimes never the case.

Was thinking that since we have a Lost Heirloom Bounty in place already it would not seem to be difficult to have items returned that way. Say I lost a enhanced knife and the critter faded for good. After a week it would go back into the bounty system and have all of it's properties stripped as to not be worth keeping. Once given back to the Guard I would get a message to see an NPC. I'd have to pay the coins that were paid for the bounty and all of it's original properties would be restored as I had lost it.

Just some food for thought
Re: Enhancive stealing, weirdness 10/07/2013 10:57 PM CDT
>>Was thinking that since we have a Lost Heirloom Bounty in place already it would not seem to be difficult to have items returned that way. Say I lost a enhanced knife and the critter faded for good. After a week it would go back into the bounty system and have all of it's properties stripped as to not be worth keeping. Once given back to the Guard I would get a message to see an NPC. I'd have to pay the coins that were paid for the bounty and all of it's original properties would be restored as I had lost it.

I really like this idea. Make it so!
Re: Enhancive stealing, weirdness 10/28/2013 10:45 AM CDT
^ Yes.

~ Methais