Where to get Monk gloves/wraps? 01/17/2017 07:07 PM CST
Howdy yall!

I'm returning to GS after 6+ years a lot has changed! I rolled a monk, still just a lowbie, but I am looking ahead into the future for weapons, and armor!

Is there a specific store/location to buy, flaring, magic metal, gloves, foot wraps, and Robed type monk armor? Thanks in advance!

- Art
Re: Where to get Monk gloves/wraps? 01/17/2017 08:56 PM CST
From the wiki:

<These items are available in various town shops. (eg., Tykel's Arms in Wehnimer's Landing). The backroom in Tykel's Arms has 4x (+20 enchant bonus) gear, as does the stout hoarbeam cart and wide mithril-banded cart (brawling weapons) in Dwarven Circle in Icemule Trace.>

https://gswiki.play.net/Unarmed_combat_system#Equipment_.28UCS_Gloves_and_Boots_etc.29
Re: Where to get Monk gloves/wraps? 01/17/2017 10:48 PM CST
Mist Harbor normally has something on the seasonal carts (e.g. 4x cold flaring in winter) and the armor shop has 4x robes.
Re: Where to get Monk gloves/wraps? 01/18/2017 02:12 PM CST
Solhaven's armor shop also has a few enchant levels of gloves/boots. I believe Icemule Trace's cart that has gloves/boots also has 4x robes. (And there might be a seasonal cart with robes in Mist Harbor, too.)

---
Cendadric says, "Hmm, a most impressive weapon of note. I'll give you 110 silver coins for it."
Re: Where to get Monk gloves/wraps? 01/19/2017 10:19 PM CST

Thank you all for the info, I was able to find the cart on the isles. I'm excited to reaching level 10 with my new gloves and boots!