Nelemar and 1235 bug 09/14/2016 10:41 AM CDT

I think, or hope rather, that this is a bug - It's costing me 80 mana to cast 1235 while inside the Nelemar temple. It doesnt appear to cost more than the 35 when used in other places.

Thank you,

Russ

[Ruined Temple, Third Floor]
Only a small path remains clear among the great ruin of the roof. Ornamental metalwork lies in twisted clusters, with sharp spikes hidden among some of the larger areas of detritus. You also see a crumbling arch.
Obvious paths: east, south
>
Your disk arrives, following you dutifully.
>mana
Maximum Mana Points: 158
Remaining Mana Points: 101

Mana gained off node: 25
Mana gained on node: 41

Mana Control abilities:
MANA PULSE - Manually invoke a mana pulse to gain mana as if you were off a node.
MANA SPELLUP - Instantly cast all of your defensive spells.

You have used the MANA SPELLUP ability 1 out of 1 times for today. The available uses will reset in 12 hours and 45 minutes.
>inc 1235
You fold your hands and deeply intone a sonorous mantra, focusing your mind upon the Provoke spell...
Your spell is ready.
You gesture.
You focus inward, drawing on all of your unrest and unsettled indignation. Before you, a ball of blanched fire winks into existence. You feed it your anger, your pettiness and your hate, watching it swell and grow. Tendrils of white flame extend from the miniature sun, snaking out to lash the air. Pouring the last, deepest remnants of your vitriol, you unleash the full power of your rage. It spreads like an inferno, overtaking all in its path, battering them with the entirety of your darkest thoughts.
Cast Roundtime 3 Seconds.
>mana
Maximum Mana Points: 158
Remaining Mana Points: 21

Mana gained off node: 25
Mana gained on node: 41

Mana Control abilities:
MANA PULSE - Manually invoke a mana pulse to gain mana as if you were off a node.
MANA SPELLUP - Instantly cast all of your defensive spells.

You have used the MANA SPELLUP ability 1 out of 1 times for today. The available uses will reset in 12 hours and 45 minutes.
Re: Nelemar and 1235 bug 09/14/2016 11:10 AM CDT
Russ
I think, or hope rather, that this is a bug - It's costing me 80 mana to cast 1235 while inside the Nelemar temple. It doesnt appear to cost more than the 35 when used in other places.

This should now be resolved. Thanks for reporting it.

GameMaster Estild
Re: Nelemar and 1235 bug 09/14/2016 01:47 PM CDT

thank you!