Surge/Burst lich script 08/12/2013 04:45 PM CDT

Tgo01 over on the PC forums was nice enough to write a lich script for keeping up Surge and Burst indefinitely. My CoL dwarf monk is able to keep them both up indefinitely on a hunt, this script is real handy for doing that and I know some other folks had asked for one. I dunno if he's gonna put it up on the ;repository or not but you can do it yourself in notepad and plop it in your scripts folder. Then name it something and use that, I went with ;surgeburst heh. I added the 2 second pause since the first time it didn't pick up that surge was already active, it was just too quick.

The script puts up Surge, then when it goes down it puts up Burst, then when the Surge Cooldown is gone it puts up Surge again once Burst drops, etc. I like having only one up at a time to spread out the beneficial rt effects if I get encumbered. The other nice effects to offense and defense are just nice bonuses. :)

loop{
Spell[9605].cast if !Spell[9605].active? and Spell[9605].affordable? and !Spell[9606].active? and !Spell[9625].active?
pause 2
Spell[9625].cast if !Spell[9625].active? and Spell[9625].affordable? and !Spell[9051].active? and !Spell[9605].active?
sleep 1
}