Should it be possible to drag out of a sanct like this? 05/15/2018 12:12 PM CDT

KR>
A forest troll growls, "Or'wt nri larlor'rukrs r'ruo 'vra'lur larlor'rir'w ir!"
!KR>a flathead mushroom
d100(Open): 44
You forage around but find nothing of interest.
Roundtime: 5 sec.
!KR>a flathead mushroom
d100(Open): 93
You forage briefly and manage to find a flathead mushroom!
Roundtime: 5 sec.
!KR>
A forest troll heads east, dragging you behind it!

[Upper Trollfang]
The trail is flat and the going is easy through this part of the forest. The high branches of the hardwood trees creating a cooling canopy of leaves. The shadows prevent much of the smaller plant life from establishing themselves and you can see most of the surrounding hillsides quite clearly. You also see a forest troll.
Obvious paths: northeast, southwest, west
!K>'I don't think so
!K>
You say, "I don't think so."
!K>
You feel at full magical power again.
!K>sta
You stand back up.
Roundtime: 3 sec.
!R>
A forest troll positions himself to attack you.
The evanescent shield shrouding you flares to life and absorbs the oncoming blow.
!>stow mushroom
You put a flathead mushroom in your forest green backpack.
!>prep 312
You chant a reverent litany, clasping your hands while focusing upon the Fervent Reproach spell...
A burning heat builds behind your eyes.
Roundtime: 6 sec.
Your spell is ready.
!R>
A forest troll looks a little dubious about his situation.
Re: Should it be possible to drag out of a sanct like this? 05/15/2018 12:53 PM CDT
Whether possible or not, that is ONE HELL of a visual. Especially knowing this is Ardkor.

Heh.

Doug
Re: Should it be possible to drag out of a sanct like this? 05/15/2018 01:04 PM CDT
A sanctuary just prevents you from being attacked, not from being dragged away. A player could drag you away, I think it's pretty funny that the troll can also drag you away.
Re: Should it be possible to drag out of a sanct like this? 05/15/2018 01:48 PM CDT
A player couldn't drag me out of the sanct, because I have my group closed and demeanor reserved to stop that sort of thing happening.